Chapter 13

I smirked at him. "Why don't you suck me first? Then when you're done I'll do it."

He clenched his jaw.
Lumuhod ito sa harapan ko at tuluyang hinubad ang dress. He held my leg and put it on his shoulder. Then he opened my folds before sucking me.

Napatingala ako sa sarap.
My lips are parted as he moves his tongue inside me. He flicked my clit and pushed his fingers inside.
I kept moaning until I felt it.

Malapit na ako...

I gripped his hair and I started to move my hips. A few moments I exploded. My vision turned white as I rode the ecstasy.

He waited until I calmed down. My knees gave out. Hinayaan niya akong napaluhod doon. Until I felt something poking my face.

Nag angat ako ng tingin sa kanya. His holding his member slowly pumping it.

"It's my turn Daisy..." He licked his lips at binitiwan ang kanya.

I didn't hesitate to grab his member and started pumping it up and down. I brought it closer to my mouth and licked its head. I am watching his reaction para malaman kung tama ba ang ginagawa ko.

His eyes turned darker the moment I pushed his manhood inside my mouth. I started sucking him and I tried so hard to open my mouth wider because he's huge and I don't want to accidentally bite him or something.

He closed his eyes and shot his head back. Then his hands grab my head, pushing me closer to him.
And I am taking it all. I tried so hard not to gag.

I heard him groan when I removed his manhood in my mouth and instead played with his balls. He looks at me and his lips parted and I saw his eyes rolled.

I'm doing it right.

He suddenly stopped me at hinila ako papunta sa kama. Muntik pa itong mawalan ng balanse, kung hindi lamang ako napayakap sa kanya ay malamang natumba na ito.

Sabay kaming bumagsak sa kama at hindi pa man nakakabawi ay bigla na lang ako nitong sinunggaban ng halik.

I kissed him back like I always do. Just for today... I want to be with him for the last time.

I am angry... I was hurt.

But I...

I...love him.

It's been him all along. I've been liking Alec for five years and I've never felt this way. One truth and all my feelings from him crumbled down. Saglit pa lang kami nagkasama ni Archer... Nakuha na niya lahat.

What a greedy man.

I'm sure he's been dying to finish the deal.

Maybe he wanted to be free from me. O baka naman para matapos na kami at magsimula sila... ni Lily.

I shook my head. I shouldn't think about anything else.

He positioned himself above me and spread my legs wider.

I felt him brushing on my wet entrance. He's looking at it.

I let out an airy breath as his large member entered me, stretching my drenched insides.

I choked a sob as I felt the pain. I covered my mouth with my hand. Closing my eyes tightly.

He stiffened.

He didn't move.
I felt him removing my hand then he kissed me gently. We stayed like that for a long time.

"Is it all in?" I whispered.

"No... I'm just halfway through..."

I cursed. And tried to move my hips slowly. He just let me and when I looked at him he knew what I wanted.

A gasp escaped my lips as his member thoroughly filled my insides, pulsing against my walls.

The warmth of his member spread through my body without warning. He stayed still for a moment, letting me get used to him.

I stared at him. His eyes are closed and his mouth hanging open.

He looked... relieved.

It didn't take long when he started moving.

"Ahh..." I released an uneven breath as his pulses were slowly stirring pleasure inside me.

He slowly began to thrust in me. He swallowed a lustful groan.

His hand went to my thighs. Pulling my leg closer.
I clung to his neck when his thrust became faster and....deeper.

His eyes bore into mine as he keeps moving inside me.

The pain is longer gone.

The sounds of our erotic moans and breaths, along with the sound of our skin clapping together filled the room.

I opened my legs wider and fisted his hair to kiss him.
He moaned in pleasure as he buried himself deeply.

I won't be able to forget this face. The face he's making while moving inside me.

He let his member out then pushed it back again. Let it out and push it back. I let out a long moan. He seems pleased and keeps doing it a few times.

"Ahh! Archer!" I screamed his name as he began to thrust harder.
My inner thighs grew wetter as he continued to thrust his hips, ravaging my depths with every move.

"Fuck Daisy!" I whimpered when he pinched my clit.
He buried his face into my neck and sucked my skin.

"Ah! W-wait! Archer!" His thrust became harder, wilder and careless.

"You like this pace don't you?"
He moved away from me and reached for my breasts.

I screamed out when he rolled his hips, moving in circles while rubbing my clit harder.

"You like that? Yeah?" I answered him with a moan.

He thrust inside me non stop until the overwhelming pleasure began to build up. His hazy eyes were gazing where we joined, watching his shaft move in and out of my entrance.

"Archer... I'm... Ahhh..." He took out his member and slammed it hard on me and he began to rub my clit like crazy.

I'm feeling it...

I arched my back as I reached my climax. I felt myself slowly melting below him.
He swallowed a moan, slamming a few more times inside me and without a warning I felt his warm semen spurt inside.
He became stiff and I felt him throbbing inside me.