𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫 | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ~ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩]

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ~ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩]

✭✼✭

KLAUS WAS CONFUSED TO SAY THE LEAST WHEN HE WALKED INTO HIS BEDROOM. Especially seeing Jenna making a mess with one hand with her baby in the other. He just stops as he steps inside, glancing around. He didn't understand what she was doing or what she was trying to find, but there had to be a better way to do it. It seemed she noticed him because she let out a sigh, turning toward the man.

"Oh, good." She says as she looks at him. Klaus just raises an eyebrow. "Hold Lily for a second." Jenna commands and honestly, he wouldn't have if Lily wasn't so adorable.

"What are you doing?" Klaus asks as he takes the baby in his arms. Jenna just brushes her hair behind her ears before turning back to what she was doing.

"There's a charm that Dylan gave Grace when they were younger and she thinks it mightve slipped into her bag when she left." Jenna explains to him. Klaus was just getting more confused by the second.

"And you think it's here?" Klaus questions, glancing around the room. Surely they would have seen something like that by now.

"Maybe she brought it with her without even realizing." She suggests, more just wanting to find it in able to track that son of a bitch down. "If I can find it, it's a direct link to Dylan." Jenna says as she looks back toward Klaus. Klaus seemed to understand now.

"You can find him."

"Exactly." Jenna says as she places her hands on her hips. She was seriously giving up though, at least in the bedroom.

"Will you call me when you locate him?" Klaus asks her curiously. Jenna just scoffs as she narrows her eyes slightly.

"Oh, so I can't handle him is what you're saying?" Jenna asks as she raises an eyebrow at him. Klaus only rolls his eyes at her.

"Grace wants the first crack at him." Klaus tells her. Jenna sighs as she opens the drawers in front of her, rummaging through them.

"I suppose." Jenna mumbles as she brushes her hair behind her ears. "Have you decided to elope this time?" She asks curiously, opening the other drawers.

"Well, it's safer." Klaus says, half joking but honestly, it gave less time for something to go wrong. Not that something would but he didn't think Grace would want another wedding after what happened.

"I'm sorry your wedding was ruined." Jenna says with a slight frown. Sure, her and Klaus weren't best of friends but she still felt horrible for what happened. Not just for Grace but for him as well.

"I know, all the hard work you put into it. Such a loss." Klaus teases her and Jenna glares at him before turning back around.

"It's not here." Jenna says with a groan as she kicks the drawer shut. She brings her hands up to her head, running them through her hair.