𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

✭✼✭

✭✼✭

GRACE TILTS HER HEAD BACK, her eyes rolling back as Klaus thrusts into her roughly, his fingers digging into her hips. A moan leaves her lips as she felt his lips trailing her skin, his hand squeezing at her thighs. He lifted her legs over his shoulders, giving him a better angle. This was another benefit to being a vampire that Grace loved. The roughness Klaus could be now, not fearing that he would hurt her.

His thrusts get harder either each moan she lets out. Her nails rake down his back, leaving blood trails as her legs tighten around him. Klaus smirks against her skin, a groan leaving his lips as he drives his hips faster into her. With the way she was whining, he could tell she was getting close. That was until he heard the door open.

"Ew." Hannas voice rings out as she makes a fake gagging sound. Graces eyes widen as she snaps her head toward the door. She saw the teenager with her hand over her eyes. "Sorry." She mumbles as she had her head tilted toward the roof.

Grace saw the annoyed look on Klaus's face as he moved off of her, leaving her empty. She sighs as she brings the sheets around her. Klaus was the opposite, just laying back on the bed, the sheets barely reaching his hips. "Han, you know what a door is. You should be able to knock." She scolds, hating how they were interrupted. But once Hanna brings her hand down, she noticed she had headphones in. No wonder she didn't hear them.

Hanna walks back to the door, pounding on it loudly. "There." She says sarcastically. Grace shakes her head, sitting up a bit. "Um, Jenna thinks she may know where Dylan is." Hanna tells them hesitantly, her eyes looking more at Klaus than anything. She could see the anger form.

"What?" Grace's voice was loud as her eyes widened slightly.

"Yeah, she did a spell. It's not exact since she doesn't have something that really belonged to him, but she narrowed it down." Hanna explains to them. Grace didn't know if she was ready to face Dylan again but she was sure she would make him pay.

"Okay, um, just wait for us downstairs." She tells the girl who nods her head before leaving.  Grace turns to klaus and she can see him plotting in his head. "Nik, you'll have plenty of time to torture him." Grace tells him, placing her hand on his arm.

"He's getting a lot more than that." Klaus mumbles, his fists clenching together. Grace sighs as she rests her chin on his shoulder.

"Just relax." Grace tells him "Seriously, he doesn't even deserve a batt of an eye, let alone us running around New Orleans." She wasnt going to go find him unless they were sure of a location. "Just let Jenna get closer." She says and he reluctantly nods his head.

"Fine." Klaus knew it was better to not go chasing after a ghost. But he couldn't wait to get his hands on that son of a bitch.

"And I get first crack at him." Grace adds, narrowing her eyes. Klaus didn't seem to keen on the idea, clenching his jaw slightly.