I always sent Jake his present the week before our birthday just so I knew he would have it for our birthday, he did the same never forgetting once.

Our parents on the other hand never sent me anything, no that's a lie in first year I got a letter telling me they expect my grades to be amazing and how I shouldn't tarnish the family's name and at the bottom there was a small happy birthday. Just the perfect present for a 12 year old.

But apart from that I didn't get anything else from them or anyone, I mean Aleksandar and Vasil always got me a gift and would give it to me when I went round theirs some weekends, Anelia would always make sure I got something that I wanted, whether that being new shoes, broom polish, books or even hair bobbles (hair ties for you Americans)

It just became normal for that to happen, every year like clockwork.

Jake was the first person to hug me, well actually he jumped onto me knocking me onto the ground with an 'umph'.

Molly and Daphne had to drag him off of me, while Mattheo gave me a hand up before pulling me into a small hug and planting a small kiss on my forehead.

I look up at him about to give him a smile but I couldn't as I was ripped away by Theodore. Who was acting like em emotional parent.

"Look at this, my two babies are all grown up. You two make mama bear so proud everyday, don't ever change" he says somehow without laughing, and pretending to wipe tears from his eyes. Jake had just gotten out of molly and daphnes grasp before he got ambushed by Theodore.

A small giggle leaves my lips as Theodore starts to peck kisses all over Jakes face, but they immediately stopped as he turned to start attacking my face.

Slowly I start to walk backwards away from him but no, he doesn't take that answer so what does Theodore do?

He does a Theodore and jumps onto me before pecking my cheeks as if I'm a god damn 5 year old, but like how fast it started, it ended by Mattheo ripping him off of me.

Theodore turns to him with a glare but slowly smiles "don't worry sweet cheeks mama bear didn't forget about you, you get your kisses later" and then pats mattheo's cheeks before walking away.

Mattheo stands there stunned while I get up, he finally snaps back to reality when we are all sat around Jakes bed with me and Jake on the bed sat together.

Everyone starts to throw - I mean quite literally throw - our presents at us. Jake seemed prepared and was catching them while I was getting whacked in the face by boxes.

When I finally put my presents to my side I saw that Jake was already opening his presents while shouting "Thankyou" to whoever got him something. So I started to open mine, the first one I opened was from Blaise, it was a photo of Gucci (Allison's cat, in the first chapter I mentioned her but I don't think I've brought her up since) in the photo she's laying on her back showing her stomach with a ball of yarn resting on her stomach as she tried to eat it.

Then I opened Pansys gift, which was in the box that was thrown at my face. She had a smug look in her face but I decided to ignore it, oh how I wished I didn't.

Jake was finished with his gifts so was looking at me opening this one. I opened the box and what I saw Jake also saw, it was a box of emerald green lingerie.

I immediately shut the lid with my face flashing a bright red colour. I turn to see Jake looking mortified, everyone was looking intrigued into what was in the box.

"So do you like my gift? Or do you think Mattheo will like it better?" She says all innocently.

"I think that Jake is going to get a heart attack from this gift" at that statement everyone looks at me and then Jake trying to figure out what the hell pansy got me.