"Yeah ive tried many times. Most of the time i just anger my parents. But i promise i didnt this time. Like while ive been in boston. Ive been happy here with you and your brothers and my own. I love boston. But them being here made me realise how trapped i actually am you know." I tell him. He squeezes my hand.

"I hope you know how much my family and i love you"

"I know chrissy" i say smiling and ruffling his hair

"Dont call me that it makes me sound that a girl" he says smiling to and pointing his finger at me

"Aww is chrissy insecure about his masculinity" i say jokingly

"Hey now!" He removes my hand from his hair.

Suddenly a doctor walks through the door. "I guess youve found your medicine" he says jokingly looking at me and chris. We all chuckle and he begins to speak. "If you think that you are up to it and dont have any more thought about suicide we can release you by tomorrow morning if youd like" he says chris squeezed my hand and i nodded to the doctor.

"Could you let my brother know so i have a ride home please." I ask the doctor.

"Of course" the doctor leaves

"I dont like that word" chris says

"Which one?" I ask him

"Suicide" he says

"I agree" i nod

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks motioning to the tv

"Of course wanna sit in my bed?"

"Sure" he gets in and kisses my forehead and places his arm around me.

We watch multiple movies and eventually i end up falling asleep in his arms.

When i wake up everyone is in the room. Matt, nick, jay, mary lou, jimmy, justin and even kai. I look at them all confused. I look over to my side to see chris on his phone he turns to me and smiles.

"Have a good sleep?" He asks me. I nod in response. "Your brother has already signed the release forms and everything you know. We can go home right now. Only if you want to of course" i nod to him before leaning back into him.

"Im tired" is all i say before he gets off of the bed. He then picks me up and takes me down to matts car where he puts me in and grts in next to me. He then calls matt.

"Matt get your ass down here" he puts his phone on loud speaker as i lay down on his lap and his strokes my hair.

"Bro where the fuck did you and harps go?"

"Where in your car she wants to go home."

"And you couldnt of told us you were going down there? We thought you left to go the toilet or something"

"Just get down here"

"Are you in the back we brought like everyone. We got justin and mom and dad to get in"

"Fucks sake bro" he then lifts my head "we gotta move to the back" then we both move and i rest on his lap again. Then i fall asleep.

When i wake up i am in chriss room. Chris was sat at his desk quietly playing his game and every so often he would quietly scream at his game and flip off the player that killed him.

"You tell them" i say and his head shoots over to me.

"Youre awake" he jumps up off of his chair and jumps onto the bed landing ontop of me. "Yayy! Want to learn how to play fortnite?"

"Im okay but thanks" i say pushing him off me.

"Nope youre learning come on" he pulled me out of the bed and over to his gaming chair. He sat down then pulled me onto his lap. "Grab that controller" i reach over and grab the controller. He places his hands on my waist as i grab the controller. As i hold the controller he moves his hands to mine and he presses a button on the controller and we began playing the game. He showed me the buttons and we played multiple rounds each with less help eventually we got a win.

"Oh my god yay" i scream

"You did it" he screams back

"I did it" i scream again.

Then i run out of his room and downstairs with him following close behind me. We found nick and matt talking in the kitchen.

"I did it" i shout to them

"Did what?" They jump

"She won her first fornite game" chris says sounding just as excited as me.

"Well done harps" matt and nick clap for me

"Can we go and get food im hungry" i say holding my stomach.

"No" chris said from beside me

"Why?"

"We're doing what i planned for you today" he says grabbing my hand and leading me back upstairs.

He takes me into his room and closes the door. He pushes me onto the bed and walk over to the closet. He pulls out matching sets of hoodies and sweats.

"These pants are my size but this hoodie is too big chris." I say looking at the clothes.

"I know you like my hoodies better so i got you my size you idiot" he says shoving it into my face. "Now go change" he sits on the bed and i go to the bathroom to change. Once im done i come back into the bedroom and see him putting on his hoodie.

"What are we doing today?" I ask as i sit on his bed.

"Dont sit we're going to the movies" he pulls me up and we head out of the front door and start walking to the movies.

A/N
Sorry for such a long wait on this chapter i just didnt have the motivation but ive made myself write this 🫶🏻🫶🏻