Trip to Paradise (Part 4)

His kisses, his touch were just magnificent for her to realize that she was moaning hardly.

To take a breath, he broke the kiss, knowing his fingers were still lingering on her nubs, like a guitarist has hold the strings of his instrument. His looks were making her drown in his deep eyes. "What are looking at..", his voice was hoarse, his lips were little swollen with their continuous kissing session, his breath had smell of mint, they had after the sandwiches.

But his fingers, were creating some harmony in her body. She took a deep breath, biting her lips when he stopped his fingers and rested his palms below are under bust. "Your touch.." She could only whisper, when his palm roam aimlessly on her waist. "Continue", he commanded a little.

"It felt like a magic", she smiled, hiding herself in his broad chest. A sudden contact of her  swollen skin with his was much like a surprise for him. He hugged her tightly, caressing her back, tracing each skin of her back, he kissed the back of her neck and whispered,"You are too hot. "

He picked her up, such that her legs were crossed against his waist and he made her sit on the nearby counter top. They were sharing too much of the skinship, but none want to break it off. She blushed, half breaking the hug she looked at him but his eyes dilated, when his fingers pressed her areola little tightly making her gasped. "These are most softest melon I have ever seen, touched. I so wanted to do things with them..", he whispered huskily sharing his deep desires.

"What you really wanted...", lost in the effect of his touch, she is aroused enough.

"I want to Suck them", he took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked it hard making her groan loudly. "Aahh..", she held him tightly bringing him more close to her by pressing her feet on his butts. 

"I want to bite them.." he took another nipples of hers and bite it lightly making her scratch his back.

He picked her again, and sat on the nearby couch, straddling her across his waist. He could feel his closeness when his warm palms covered her cold skin ,"And what..", his touch was evoking her. 

"And knead them..", saying he pressed both of her orbs, like kneading them like a flour. His action made her throw her back, giving him more access to her skin, when she felt him doing multi-task. He kissed in the valley between her breasts, making her grasp. He left her orbs and immediately cupped her buttocks making her sit exactly in a position to make her feel how much needy she is making him. She felt herself being pressed towards a lifted mountain. " Someone is needy.." She whispering playfully only to moan as he pinched her nipple again

" And do a lot of things..-", but before he could continue she kissed him aggressively. In return, he just kneaded her swollen flesh while reciprocating to her fiery kiss.

"Naira..", he called her name panting little after their mind blogging session, she cupped his face and slightly pecked his cheek,"I too feel doing lot of things to you..", her voice was too seductive making difficult for him to remain sane. 

She bend down kissing his neck, when she felt him moaning a little. "I too wanted to kiss you in many places..", she whispered not before kissing his nipples making him groan,"Aah..", she mobed a little feeling a poke down below, kissing him on his cheek, she cupped his cheek huskily whispered,"Someone's is woken up..", she smirked and not giving much notice she kissed him hard. It was sudden for Kartik to reciprocate, it took him a seconds when he charged up. 

Their session were broke when the landlines started ringing. The sudden ringing of the phone startled both of them. He got up taking her in same position and reached to the phone which was placed near the kitchen counter. He made her sit on the counter top while taking the call.