𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ミ★

Почніть із самого початку

"keimeir!" jay said excitedly as everybody in the room just looked at him in silence—"at his big age." kj said shaking his head causing his sisters to laugh.

"you lucky my nephew right here." jay said bouncing keimeir up and down gently as kj walked over towards jay—"yea yea now hand my nephew over." kj said with his hands out in keimeir face.

"he just ate so if he throw up on yall that's yall fault." leilani said watching her brother and jay playing with her son—leilani then looked at her sister who threw her arms up quickly—"i don't got nothing to do with that." lena said laughing before going to sit down.

leilani then lifted her phone up seeing that she was still on the phone—"alright bye" leilani said putting her face back into the camera before she hung up on ddot—she then called notti instead.

as soon as notti's phone rung he laughed seeing leilani calling him—ddot just glared at him as he quickly pulled up to leilani's apartment.

"yea we outside." notti said to his bestfriend as leilani nodded—"the door unlocked." leilani said—"ight see you ina minute." notti said as leilani laughed before hanging up.

ddot and notti quickly walked over towards the elevator as they waited for it to open—"this shit needa hurry up, i'm ready to see my son." ddot said as notti looked at him.

"calm down nigga we in." notti said laughing as the two watched the elevator open. about 20 seconds later they finally made it up there, opened the door to the apartment, and walked in—"lei leiii" notti said going up to leilani as he hugged her tightly. the two rocked back and forth as everybody just looked at them.

"alright wrap it up." ddot said causing the room to laugh except leilani and notti—"yall see he just be hatin." notti said as the room laughed—he then went up to his brother as he hugged him tightly.

"sup twin." jay said hugging back notti as he stood besides him-"keimeir" notti said lightly tickling keimeir as he giggled loudly. leilani just watched the three with a big smile on her face—she was forever greatful how much everybody loved keimeir as much as she did.

but leilani quickly turned her head to ddot regaining her focus—"you can't get him in two days? i don't want him to go yet." leilani said with a frown on her face as ddot rolled his eyes—"no, i'm taking him to the aquarium with mariah." ddot said as leilani felt her blood boiling just hearing the girls name.

"i already told you stop letting her come around my son darrian." leilani said going up to jay as she grabbed kj out of his arms gently—"lani give me my son, i'm not doing this whichu today." ddot said with a bored tone as everybody in the apartment watched the two awkwardly.

"no." leilani said turning her body the other way as ddot groaned loudly—"lani baby you gotta give him to his dad." lena said, she felt bad for her sister—leilani had attachment issues already, so imagine having to give up her son for the weekend.

"no! come back a different day.." leilani said as her voice cracked a bit—she knew soon would come the waterworks. leilani hated when her son was departing from her, she cried almost everytime.

"stop cryin." ddot said as he watched leilani wipe her eyes—he always did feel a bit bad when it was his turn to get his son, but he needed time with him too—"we dead coming back in two days, you can come to my house and see him lani." ddot said crossing his arms as leilani just kissed keimeir all over his face.