Chapter 1

"I cant believe it, El is getting married!" Danielle squealed as her and I walked into the church, my twin brother, Mason, walking behind us. Mason and I were attending our friends wedding. Elena and Luke have been dating for 3 years and they were finally tying the knot. Luke was from a really rich family, while Elena was strictly middle class, like me. Mason and I came on behalf of our family because my mom had to run the family owned restaurant and our sister Julie had exams to study for. Poor girl. I'm so glad that I'm out of school.

"I know. But we always expected her to get married first." I reminded her. She shrugged and nodded, her auburn curls bouncing. Danielle was gorgeous with her big hazel eyes, pouty lips, and freckles. She glanced at my brother behind us. She has always had this crush on him that she didn't think was obvious, but it was.

"I heard that Prince Harry is going to be here." She told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah like the Prince is totally going to show up." Mason said and Danielle glared at him. If he wasn't my brother, he might actually be attractive. He had chocolate brown tousled hair and bright green eyes that were identical to mine. Our eyes, our nose and our smile were the only things we had in common. I got my blonde hair from our dad and he got his brown hair from mom.

"Shut up." She told him. I laughed and Luke came over to us.

"Hello ladies. Hey Mase." Luke said hugging us and giving a "man hug" to Mason.

"Well don't you look dapper?" I said with a smile and he laughed a bit.

"Well, it is a special occasion, don't you think?" He replied and I nodded.

"So is Prince Harry coming?" Danielle asked. Luke nodded.

"He should be." Luke said and Danielle smirked and looked at Mason.

"Ha!"

Mason and I rolled our eyes and Mason blushed while sticking his tongue out at her, childishly. Did I forget to mention that he likes her too? Well he does.

Luke looked at me questioningly.

"What-?" He began to ask. I cut him off.

"Don't even ask. Can you show us where we will be sitting at?" I asked politely. He chuckled and nodded, showing us to our pew. I went in first, then Danielle, then Mason. I looked around, waiting for the ceremony to start when, after a while, a red headed cuties caught my eye, walking in with his friend. He was well built, with a swimmers body type. Just the way I like them. I only saw the side of him, but when his face turned to look around, I gasped. That is Prince Harry! I nudged Danielle, who was talking to Mason, and when she didn't react, I began to slap her arm excitedly.

"Oh my god, Claire. We are with posh people! What do you want?" She asked, blushing.

"Its Prince Harry." I whispered. Ok, let me clear up something for all of you. Prince Harry is like a god to all the young, single women in England. So when you see him, or even meet him, its a big deal.

"Oh-Ooh. He's totally staring at you." She told me and I turned my head back around and sure enough, he was looking right back at me. Like full on eye contact and everything. I blushed and turned back around to face the front. Whoa. Alrighty then.

Then the mother of the bride and my mom's best friend came down the aisle. Everyone got excited because we knew that Elena will be walking down the aisle. Then after a few minutes, Elena's sister Megan walked down the aisle with Luke's stepsister Rachel. Then Elena walked down the aisle. She looked stunning in a fitted lace dress that was strapless. Her hair was in an updo and she had a crystal necklace around her neck.

"She looks gorgeous." I whispered to Danielle, she nodded,

"Our little girl is all grown up." She faux cried. I giggled. Danielle could be quite quirky, when she wanted to be.

I saw the love in Luke's eyes and my heart broke and swelled at the same time. My heart swelled because I was so unbelievably happy for the love birds. My heart broke because I want that. I want the love that they share. I want someone to look me in the eyes and smile. I want someone to love me with their entire heart and soul and treat me like a queen. Like Luke treats Elena.

Little did I know that I would find that person tonight.

I didn't know that it would be who it was.