✿ TO BE WORRIED ✿

Start from the beginning

Ek din zindgi itani hogi hasi

Jhumega aasma gayegi ye zami

Ek din zindgi itani hogi hasi

Jhumega aasma gayegi ye zami

Maine socha na tha

I mouthed the lyrics along with song and thought about the dream I had when I was a teenager.

Every night, I made fake scenarios in my mind where I'd be making a delicious food for my man and then he'd enter the kitchen silently, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and I'd laugh in suprise. Then he'd sit on the kitchen counter and look at me as I cook. We'd share a conversation about how beautiful our life is.

Butterflies erupted in my belly along with cramps but I paid no attention to them. My mind was now replacing the faceless man of my teenage dream with Agastya. I couldn't help but blush.

Ek din is tarah hosh kho jayege

Paas aayege madhosh ho jayege

Maine socha na tha

Ek din aap yu hamko mil jayege

Phul hi phul raho me khil jayege

Maine socha na tha

I don't know when I was almost done with cottage cheese sandwich and papya fries.

I plated everything but then my gaze fell on Agastya who stood in the hallway. My body stiffened and in reflex I was about to turn off the music before he stopped me.

"It's okay. You don't need to turn it off."

I gave him a small nod but the song was way too romantic for us to be in same place.

"I-I'm sorry. I.." He stammered. "Can you please put the music off." He added to which I was grateful.

I quickly paused the song and put the food on table.

"I apologise for what I said earlier. I misunderstood the situation." He tightened his lips into thin line.

"It's okay." I shrugged. "Do you want to eat Pepe fries?" I asked, grabbing on if the fries and popping it inside my mouth.

"Pepe fries?" He looked confused.

"Yeah, a healthy alternative for normal fries." I added, passing him the plate.

He sat on the chair and observed the food skeptically. A laugh bubbled up to my throat. "Sandwiches?" I offered him.

But he took the fries and ate them.

"How's it?" I asked, knowing very well from his expressions that he didn't like them.

"Good." He mumbled.

"Leave it, try the sandwiches. I know raw papaya fries are not for everyone." I grinned.

He ate the sandwich and to my utter suprise, a low moan escaped pass his throat.

"Uh, this is so good." He whispered to hide his embarrassment.

And just like everything turned normal. Looking at him, I realised that it wasn't his fault. His heart is still aching for someone else, how can he force himself to think about having a child?

These mood swings will be death of me.

Don't forget to vote on the chapter

Don't forget to vote on the chapter. And do comment, I'd love to share your thoughts.

Also, you can follow me on Instagram:

Tap on the star button <3

His Unloved Bride | COMPLETED ✓ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara