𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Jk: Let's play one more time, just one. Yn say something.

Yn: Jimin oppa, Please.

Jimin: Only once.

An: This time Yn took aim first and she shoot a little far from X.
Jungkook took aim and fired his shot right at X again. This time Jungkook won the game. As soon as he won the Jimin, Milly and Yn left from there. And then Jungkook walked behind them with a confused face.
......................

Yn pov
We all played some games together and talked about ourselves, had lunch and dinner together and then Jimin and Milly left from there. After they left, I sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the TV and started watching movies.
[ An: I don't watch movies so I don't know the names of many movies, so you can think for yourself about your favorite movie.]
Then Jungkook came to me and sat next to me. I was deliberately not paying attention to him and kept all my attention on the movie. Then he said to me............

Jk: Where is my award?

Yn: which award?

Jk: I have won the game from you, where is the award?

Yn: what can i give you now?

Jk: Come and sit here.

He said come and sit here, then I saw his hands, he was gesturing towards me and asking me to come and sit on his lap. I told him..........

Yn: No!

Jk: But why?

Yn: I don't want to sit, it's my choice.

I saw that he got a little angry and now instead of me, he started concentrating on the movie and I concentrated on him. After some time he saw that I was looking at him so he started getting up but before he could get up from there I suddenly came and sat on his lap. I placed my hands on either side of his neck and looked into his eyes and said...................

Yn: I like it when you get angry like this, you look so hot.

I kissed his cheek and looked at him again.

Yn: Are you still angry with me?

He held my waist and said.......

Jk: No, I was not angry before too.

Yn: You are lying, the anger was clearly visible on your face.

Jk: By the way, you didn't feel like sitting here.

Yn: Who said, I wanted to.

Jk: Really?

Yn: Let's stop talking now.

Jk: Then what to do?

Yn: I am feeling sleepy, let's sleep in my room.

An: He picked her up in his lap just as they were sitting and walked around and brought her to her room. And made her sit on the bed and then he went to his room to take a shower. Then Yn also took a shower and wore comfortable clothes and Jungkook also took a shower and wore his baggy t-shirt and pants and came back to Yn's room. When he came into Yn's room, she was applying her night cream. Jungkook went behind her and hugged her from behind. Yn knew that was Jungkook. She applied her cream and then she said to Jungkook..........................

Yn: Let's sleep.

Jk: First give me a sweet kiss.

Yn turned her face towards Jungkook and held his cheeks in her hands, connected her sweet lips to his soft lips and kissed him. Jungkook grabbed Yn's waist and pulled her closer so that Yn's chest collided with Jungkook's. Both of them were moving their lips very hungrily while kissing. After a while both of them stopped and looked at each other and smiled. Then both of them went to the bed and slept in each other's arms.