Chapter 9.

"Honey what's todays date?" Benny asked as he switched through the channels on the television.

"May 24th" Frida mumbled as she laid on the couch trying to sleep. She had a terrible migraine that wouldn't budge. She was fifteen weeks along today and her body decided she needed a migraine to celebrate.

"Shit" Benny said and quickly stood up from his chair.

"What's wrong?" Frida asked and sat up on the couch.

"I forgot that Björn and I were going to work on instrumentals today. I have to go" he said and kissed his fiancé goodbye. "I'm not sure what time I'll be back, so don't wait up for me".

And with that he was gone. Her children were at school for a few more hours so she was all alone. Frida stood up and went into the kitchen to make some tea. "Maybe the caffeine will help" she groaned and rubbed her temples. As she waited for her tea she decided to talk to her baby.

"You're fifteen weeks today little one. You're the size of an apple, isn't that amazing? Mommy still can't eat much of anything without feeling sick. I hope you're doing ok in there. I can't wait to meet you, I love you so much" she smiled and rubbed her hand over her bump.

Frida took her tea and went into their music room. She sat down in front of the piano and placed her cup of tea on top. "Mommy has a migraine but I want to sing to you. This week you're able to hear my voice so I thought I'd sing you a song" she smiled and picked up her song book.

She opened it and saw her dear Elora's name. "I'll sing for you too. You're not here with me but maybe you can hear me from Heaven. I love you my sweet Elora".

Frida placed her fingers on the keys and began to sing "I Wonder". She didn't even make it to the second verse before she felt the familiar fluttering. She took her hands off of the piano and gently laid them on her bump. "Do you like when mommy sings to you?" She asked with a smile on her face. "Your big sister likes it when I sing to her too".

She stood up from the bench and went back into the living room. "Why don't we take a nap?" She asked and curled up on the couch with her favorite blanket. "You sleep well in there ok? I love you".

"Momma I'm home" Lise-Lotte announced as she walked through the front door. She took off her shoes and went to find her mother. She didn't have to look long as she found her momma sitting on the couch reading a book. "Momma you're eating, I'm proud of you" she smiled and sat down next to her.

"This is the only thing the baby will let me eat. Anything else makes me sick" Frida sighed as she ate her grapes and cheese. "Where is your brother?".

"He told me to tell you he went to the movies with his friends".

"Well he didn't ask me. I needed him to help me with some things but I guess I'll do it myself" Frida sighed.

"Momma I can do it for you. I asked him if he asked you if he could go and he said yes. Cause I told him it's not a good idea to just do whatever he wants. I'm sorry momma".

"It's not your fault Lotta..wait did he make you walk home alone?" She asked as her temper started to heat up. Lise-Lotte nodded her head and looked down at her lap. "Sweetie I am so sorry. If I had known you were by yourself I would've came and got you. Your brother is in trouble whenever he decides to come home. If anything happened to my baby girl he would've died".

"Momma it's ok, I'm ok. Calm down" Lotta said and hugged her mother. "What are you reading?".

"It's a book about childbirth. I haven't had a baby since you were born. Things have changed a lot in ten years".