Chapter 5 : The Lantern Festival

When the lanterns start to fly and made a line, people starts to dance and sing together, they sing and dance cheerfully, after that they decided to see the last performance at town square.

They arrived at the town square, its more crowded today, well its the last lunar though. They pick a seat to see the performance, they pick the third line of seats, then they sit on the seat.

*The performance will start soon!!*

The mc of the performance remind the audience to get ready for the performance, everyone starts to sit, the performance started. It started with a group of people singing while holding their lantern, then there's a group of people holding a dragon puppet, they dance and sings together. "What a great performance!!" They give an applause. The performance ended, the audience applaused, then they leave the place.

***

They decide to take some snacks before they're going home, suddenly when Moonbow walks, someone shouts at her. "MOONBOW!!!" someone shouted her name, "Huh?" she's confused, suddenly...."BOOOOOO", "WAAAHHHH" Moonbow screamed, it was Star, her sister, "What are you doing here??!!, how did you get here??!!" she's very confused.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOONBOUUWW" all of her friends surprised her, "WAAAAHHHHHHHH, I DON'T UNDERSTAND PFFFFFF" she's... still confused, "Well, its your birthday and I can't just say it tomorrow sis" Starly explain it to her, "I got some gift for you too!!" Sunny added, "Awwwww thank you guys, also how did you get here?" Moonbow asked them... still, "Well we get here with the train silly" Sunny explained to her.

"Is that... a dragon??" Sunny and Star asked them, "Oh yeah!, Long zhi introduce yourself" said Moonbow, "Hello my fellow new friends, my name is Long zhi!, seems to surprise her huh?" Long zhi introduced, "Oh yeah, we were here to surprise her" says Star, "Ummm, aren't you supposed to be... unseen?" Sunny asked, "Oh, for that, i'm invincible to other people except for the releaser, Moonbow and her friends" Long zhi explained.

"Is that a cat?" Sunny asked Luna, "Oh yeah, her name is Aurora" Luna answered her, "Oh my its sooo cute!!!!" she pats the cat, "Meeeouuuuuuuwwwww" Aurora seems to love it.

"Who is that Luna?" Star asked her, "Oh, now you may introduce Lunika" Luna says, "Oh, hi new friends!, you may call me Lunika!" Lunika answered, "Oh, hi too!" Sunny replied her, "Its look like its time for me to go, sorry if we didn't have much time everyone, see you next time!!" Long zhi said goodbye to them, "Byeeeeee, see you next time too!!" Lunika replied, "Byeeee, see you" the other replied.

***

After that, they buy some snacks, then they go back to their places. "Bye Lunika, see you at morning!!!" Moonbow and Luna says goodbye to her, while Sunny and Star waved at her.They walk on the street, it was pretty quiet. They arrived at the hotel, they walk to their room and get a rest.

"Here's your gift Moon!" Sunny gives her a gift, "OH MY GOD...THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AHHH I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!" Moonbow seems very excited, "What did you get? Luna asked her, "ITS A PAINT BRUSH AND A MIXER!!!, EEEEEKK" Moonbow replied happily, "Whoa chill sis, I also got you a cake..." said Starly, "What cake???" Moonbow asked her, "Mmm... MOONCAKE!!" Starly gives her a mooncake, "WOOOWW THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS, THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!" Moonbow seems very happy.

After chatting and eating the cake, they take a bath and then sleeps. "What a tiring day, good night everyone!!" said Luna, "Good night guys, hmm...best day ever.." Moonbow mutters, "Good night" Star and sunny replied to them.

***