Prologue : The Plan

*Yawn's*

Luna's finally waked up from her sleep, she see's the calendar.

"Its almost lunar new year, Moonbow's birthday and Lunisolar's anniversary..my home..." (Luna)

Luna decided to go to Moonbow's place to talk with her about something

*Door knocks*

Hearing the door knocks, Moonbow's quickly running into the door to open it.

*Door opens*

"Hello!" (Moon)

"Hey Monbow!" (Luna)

"Come in!" (Moon)

"Oh okay" (Luna)

"Sooo... what makes you come here?" (Moon)

"You know its almost lunar and your birthday right?" (Luna)

Moonbow : *Looks at the calendar*

***

"OH YEAH, its 2 days until my birthday, 1 days until lunar and Lunisolar city anniversary!" (Moon)

"Soo...do you remember about The Wishing Lantern?" (Luna)

"OH!, the one lantern that you can get it when its lunar and grants your wish when its your birthday?, I think I remember that.." (Moon)

"Yes, that one..." (Luna)

"Soo...?" (Moon)

"So... we're going to Lunisolar city, see the lunar festival and get that wishing lantern!!!" (Luna)

"Alright then, lets go!" (Moon)

After having a talk they decided to go to lunisolar, see the festival and get the wishing lantern. They prepared their stuff and go to the station with a bus. After arrived in the station they wait for the train. When the train comes they can finally go to Lunisolar and start their new adventure.

***