008

"And who might this gorgeous lady be." Klaus asked as he looked down at Caroline.

Axel rolled his eyes at the smirk on the blonde males face and pointed to Caroline.

"This is Caroline, Care meet Nik." Axel introduced them to each other.

Looking between two blondes who were staring at each other, with a raised eyebrow.

Axel cleared his throat when, even after a minute, none of the blondes looked away.

Caroline and Klaus quickly snapped out of whatever trance they were in and looked at Axel with a sheepish look on their faces.

Only for Axel to notice they repeated the same thing, but this time staring at him instead of each other.

Axel let out a tired sigh, done with both of them as he threw two blood bags in front of them.

"Stop staring at me and eat." Axel grumbled under his breath.

"I don't think this will satisfy me after two days of running in the woods." Klaus said, looking at the blood bag in his hand in distaste and then looking up at Axel.

"I prefer from directly the vein."

Carolines eyes widened as she looked up at the two males who looked absolutely breath taking for her.

"Wait, from the vein? As if to... kill someone?" She asked innocently with, her voice terrified making both male to turn toward her.

Axel walked up to her and sat next to her on the couch, grabbing the blood bag and making sure it was ready for Caroline.

"I won't lie to you Caroline, most of the time we drink from the people, but that doesn't mean you have to kill them." He said softly, making the girl let out a relieved sigh.

"Well..." Klaus started but was cut of by Axels glare.

God he was damn hot when he was threatening or controlling his hybrid ass.

Klaus only smirked and looked away, slipping slowly from the blood bag like it was orange juice.

"Alright, you'll teach me right? I don't think I'll be able to do this alone." Caroline mumbled under her breath, wrapping her arms around herself like some kind of protection from the world.

"You're not alone Caroline, you have Elena and Bonnie who will do anything for you, and you have us, I won't leave your side." Axel said softly, gently kissing the top of her head, making Carolines eyes to fill with tears.

For the first time she felt like she wasn't alone, that she could actually count on someone.

For the first time she felt like she was worth of something as she looked at the two male who were looking at her with soft smiles.

Yeah, maybe it isn't so bad to be a vampire.

~¤~

"No way I'm wearing that." Caroline said dramatically, looking at all the clothes across her room.

Bonnie and Elena looked at each other in confusion.

"Caroline, what are we getting ready for?" Elena asked her, making Caroline look at her in disbelief.

"For our funeral." She exclaimed, making both girls even more confused and concerned for her mental health.

When Caroline noticed their stares, she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, tell me how many people can actually attend their funeral?" Caroline asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking at her friends.

"Caroline, it was just for a day, and no one even knows about it." Bonnie said calmly, trying to making her see any sense.

"But we do, and I'm damn sure I'm not dying anytime soon anymore, and I stopped aging oh and not to forget Elena was sacrificed and dead and then reborned."

"I wasn't...never mind." Elena tried to correct her, but she just give up with a sigh and stood up.

"Alright than, as the captain says, let's celebrate our death day." She said, making Caroline squil in excitement.

Bonnie looked at them both and shook her head with a fond smile on her lips.

~¤~

"Stefan." Axel greeted as he saw his brother by the fireplace.

Stefan was sitting on the couch with drink in his hand, deep in thought.

Axel grabbed a cup of alcohol for himself and sat next to him, both of them enjoying the comfortable silence.

After twenty minutes of both of them just looking into the distance and thinking, stefan moved a bit and looked down at his drink.

"I think she's right." He said with a defeated tone, making Axel look at him.

"Who?"

"Elena... she doesn't deserve this, it's just..." Stefan tried to finish his sentence, but he didn't had enough words for it.

"She's everything you have ever wanted in Katherine." Axel hummed, making Stefan nod and look down.

Axel put his hand on Stefans shoulder, squeezing it for comfort.

~¤~

There was complete fear through those doe brown eyes.

Emotions running through them, emotions such as hate, regret and complete fear.

Axel looked down at the woman, who was sitting on the chair, not able to move by some force, with utter hate and disgust.

Katherine looked between the two man who she hated and feared the most.

Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid and Axel Salvatore, the "Defected" vampire.

She knew, she wasn't getting away from this one.