Bella: She's a baby!

Jacob: It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?

Edward: I'm still debating it.

Bella: I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!

(Bella suddenly strikes Jacob hard in the face and Leah and Seth in their wolf form arrive on the scene)

Jacob: It's fine, Leah.

"You're gonna stay away from her." Bella demanded.

Josie's head whipped towards her twin in horror. How could she suggest that?

She's experienced both bonds. She knew what happened if imprints stay away from one another. They suffer, on both sides of the bond. Josie had told Bella that.

Said it was the worst pain imaginable.

How could she?

Jasper sensing Josie's distress, nudges Rosalie and nodded towards Josie with a sad frown on his face.

Rosalie rubbed Josie's shoulders, understanding what Josie must be thinking about.

"You know I can't do that." Jacob said.

(Bella punches Jacob hard in the stomach and he falls down)

"Stop her, Edward." Esme said, not liking the violence.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" Edward said completely love struck. Josie rolled her eyes.

Not taking her gaze away from her twin and Jacob.

She was happy that the twins and Hope were napping right now. Luckily Caroline was watching over all the kids as Rosalie stood behind Josie.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jacob said.

"Long gone." Bella said honestly.

"Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there." Jacob said.

"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?" Bella screamed. It was like all her left over hormones came out at once.

(As Bella moves towards Jacob in anger, Seth in his wolf form attacks her, but Bella pushes him aside easily and he hits the tree before falling to the ground in pain)

(Josie snarls in anger immediately jumping towards Bella, her protective instincts kicking in and her wolf bursting out of her skin. She had Bella on the ground pinned under her wolf frame ready to attack, before she was ripped off of Bella, and thrown into a tree by said vampire.

Now it was Rosalie who was snarling in anger. She went to speed over towards Bella before she was held back by Jasper. He calmed everyone down with his gift.)

"Seth, are you okay?" Jacob asked concerned.

(Seth whimpers in pain, Leah and Josie brushing up against his side as he shakes it off.)

"Seth, I'm sorry." Bella said honestly.

"He'll be all right." Jacob said.

(Jacob turns to Bella again)

"Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness..." Jacob trailed

(He sees Bella get angry at the mention of her nickname)

"Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason." Jacob said.

(Back at the house, as Jacob sleeps on the couch, Bella and Edward watch from the window as the Cullen's come back after their hunt, Caroline comes into the house first looking at Renesmee in Bella's arms)