i.

November, 2022

It was a windy day in Seoul. Jeongyeon was walking down the street on a Saturday. She was stressing lately because of her upcoming performance for the uni's festival.

"Yah jihyo, what should we do there's no much time left."

jeongyeon spoke on the telephone with her childhood friend, park jihyo who's the band vocalist.

"Relax unnie, it's only in 2 weeks. We can do it. Let's just do it like we always do."

Jeongyeon just hummed in response. It's been 1 year since they had a performance for a big occasion. They have been preparing 2 months before.

"Unnie well talk later okay? Nayeon unnie is calling me right now. I bet it's about the stage outfit. See you on Monday! Byee"

"alright jihyo, byee" they end the call and jeongyeon was alone again. She has no one to talk to right now.

Even at the busiest city in Korea, she can't help but to feel empty without her band mates by her side.

People always say why don't she has a girlfriend? She's always with her members and busy with practices. She just said she doesn't have time for those things. Even though most of her band mates has a girlfriend already.

Nayeon has momo, jihyo has sana, and chaeyoung has tzuyu. What about me? Jeongyeon sighed at her own thoughts. Not gonna lie for these past few days, jeongyeon can't stop thinking about her love life. Does she really will end up without her soul mate? Someone that will stay by her side for the rest of her life?

--------------------------------
first chapter hope you guys like it <33 pls vote and comment your thoughts!!

Also make sure to stream twice's
I got you ^^