Enzo's story.

Pansy's story

Pansy's story

Mattheo's story

Mattheo's story

I should've chosen my words more carefully

Ant🤍
8:53 a.m

Ant🤍
Didn't realize I was in a competition for future baby daddy.
Have to say, Theo is a tough competitor.

If only he fucking knew.

Me
Jealousy !!!!!

Ant🤍
Never
I'm secure

Oh fuck my life.
Kill me.

Me
Good!

LIAR.

Ant🤍
I think you owe me an answer today

Me
I do
I'll meet you after breakfast

Ant🤍
No need
Theo told me to join you guys today
See you down stairs  gorgeous

Forget it. Throw me off the top of the astronomy tower. Send me to my death. Now.

On my walk down, two notifications appeared.

I was tagged in a story.

Anthony's story

Heart. Sank.

And a message.

Mattheo.🚫
9:03 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
Trying to be patient.
And not break anyone's face before 10 a.m.
But that story is putting bad ideas into my head, yn.

Me
Restraint suits you, Riddle.
I'm talking to him after breakfast.

Mattheo.🚫
I'm leaving it up to you.
It's your call.

Me
I know.
But maybe...
I'd like to see you squirm a bit.

Mattheo.🚫
Someone will be squirming.
But it won't be me, pretty girl.
See you at breakfast.

I wondered how nervous you had to be to physically explode? My guess was I wasn't too far from it.

I walked slowly over to our table. Everyone was always there, I was the last one. Only seat left? Next to Anthony, across from Mattheo.

I have a shy smile as I approached.

"Good morning, beautiful." Anthony smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

My eyes darted to Mattheo, whose fork would be screaming in pain, if it had a mouth.

"Morning." I whispered, "and hellloooooo birthday boy!" I tried to lighten the mood.

Conversations started as I lost myself in a plate of breakfast foods, poking at the poor eggs I was mangling.

"... my summer in my family's summer house, which miss.loves to take her time, owes me an answer on." Anthony's voice broke my daze.

"Huh?" I quickly turned my head to him, and to the rest of the group whose eyes were fixed on me.

"Will you be joining me this summer?" His face looked so hopeful. So happy.

"I think so." I smiled.

I fucking froze. Like I was in the middle of the black lake in the dead of winter. I froze.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Mattheo audibly scoffed, which turned the head of Pansy, but she knew why. He could've turned worse heads, but Enzo and Draco were too busy laughing, and Theo was thanking a random girl for a birthday wish.

"Oh thank Merlin. I couldn't think of not seeing you the whole summer." Anthony sighed in relief, as he threw his arm around me and laid a kiss on my cheek.

My eyes? Locked into Mattheos, who was unreadable. For the first time, ever. Too calm, eerie.

Breakfast flew by, and everyone went on about their mornings, we had all planned a big surprise birthday dinner for Theo later tonight, but until then it was free range.

Mattheo took off, and I saw him quickly draw his phone from his pocket.

Buzz.

Mattheo.🚫
10:20 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
I thought I said don't fucking push me.
What the fuck was that.
Don't play me, yn.

Me
I froze
I fucking froze and I'm sorry.

Me apologizing to him?! Who put what in my drink last night.

Mattheo.🚫
I'm not going to wait around forever, yn.
(Read.)

"I'm going to go study a bit, catch up to you later?" Anthony bent down, kissing me again.

"Actually, can we talk?" I let out a half smile.

"Of course. What's up?" He sat back down.

I looked at him for a moment, his eyes so tuned into what I was going to say, his hand fidgeting with mine, his eyes so caring. How could I break the heart, of someone who absolutely didn't deserve it?

"I just wanted to say I can't wait for this summer!" I smiled.