10 | can't hide the feelings

Start from the beginning

👣

"So what happened between you and Soojoo?" Rosie asked leaning forward to Jennie who was eating her salad.

"Nothing happened," Jennie answered shortly.

"Oh, really? Students are talking about what happened to the hall between you and Soojoo, babe." Rosie said sitting properly on the bench.

"At least they're not talking about Jisoo and Sojoo being together because I already had enough of that," Jennie answered putting some more salad in her mouth.

"I feel like you are telling me you can't hide your feelings to Jisoo anymore," Rosie said biting her burger bread and raising her eyebrows to Jennie.

Jennie looks at her with a surprised look on her face, "What are you saying!?"

Rosie finishes her food inside her mouth before she talks, "Oh come on, babe! You have been acting so weirdo ever since Jisoo is been with Soojoo like right now. You are fucking irritated every time you see them together like right now!"

Jennie laughed at Rosie's silliness.

"Stop pretending, Jen. I'm not dumb I've been watching you." Rosie said she had enough of pretending that she didn't know. She knows Jennie has feelings for Jisoo.

"Rosie, I have a boyfriend-" Jennie started to talk but Rosie cut her off.

"Sure you have but you don't have feelings with him like you have feelings with Jisoo. Face it, babe! If you don't be honest with yourself you might lose Jisoo forever." Rosie said drinking her milk, "The way Jisoo looks at Soojoo right now he might end up falling in love with her. And that's your fault for not entertaining him because you're too busy admiring Kai."

Jennie looks at her back and watches Jisoo looking at Soojoo's smiling face. He smiled differently and she felt her heart stop seeing him smile that way to Soojoo.

"STOP!" Jennie stands up from the bench and runs away.

"JENNIE!" Rosie called for Jennie making some students look at her. She looked at them and gave them a friendly smile and followed Jennie.

👣

Jisoo looks at Jennie's figure running away from Rosie.

"I'll go see what happened," Liam announced to the group taking their attention.

"You should, bro. Maybe Rosie needs some help." Seulgi said munching his burger and nodding his head in the direction of Rosie.

"I'll see you later in the room," Liam said running to where Rosie followed Jennie.

"Maybe I should go to?" Jisoo said taking everyone's attention to him.

"Why?" Seulgi asked raising his eyebrows.

"Because it's Jennie. She might need some help too. Liam is there for Rosie-" Jisoo didn't finish his sentence Seulgi interrupted him.

"No need, bro. Kai is following Liam." Seulgi pointed his long finger at Kai's figure disappearing.

Jisoo looks at where Seulgi pointed his finger and it reminded him again that that is not his place anymore. Kai has been doing that to Jennie ever since they were officially together.

"You okay?" Soojoo holds Jisoo's hands on the table.

"I'm fine, Soojoo." Jisoo smiled at Soojoo reassuring her.

"Glad to know because I'm starting to get worried," Soojoo said smiling back at Jisoo.

"Sorry for making you worried." Jisoo apologized to Soojoo, moving his hand and opening it so he could hold Soojoo's hand.