Flashback

Percy is standing in front of me, his face sad and guilty. I looked around for my sister. "where's Bianca?" Percy grimaces. I can't help but admire his gorgeous eyes, a darker sea green. Like the ocean before a storm. I snap out of it when I hear Bianca's name. "What?" Percy looks at his shoes. "Nico, I'm sorry. Bianca... I couldn't- I couldn't save her. I couldn't save Bianca." My heart drops to my stomach "W-What do you mean you- you couldn't save her?" Percy bites his cheek. My heart speeds up at the movement. NICO! FOCUS! "in the junkyard of the Gods- she... she saved us from Talos- but she didn't make it out with her own life. I'm so sorry Nico." I was shocked. Shocked that I would never see my sister again. Shocked, that this boy I trusted with my life failed me like this. But for some horrific reason, I couldn't bring myself to hate Percy. All because of some stupid crush. My eyes welled with tears. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't find the right words. So I just shook my head and fled. I was running for all the wrong reasons. I was running because I was scared of my feelings for Percy. Not because my sister is dead. I hated myself in that moment. Caring more about a boy then my own sister. My faggot self can't control my feelings that shouldn't even be there. I kept running for Hades knows how long before I tripped on a rock and was too tired and scared to get back up.

End of Flashback

I gasp as I snap out of it. I jerk upright and look around. I was about to sigh in relief, thinking nobody saw me when I hear a voice. "Nico?" My head whips around to see Will crouched next to me. Looking concerned. My eyes widen and I bolt to my feet. "oh hi Will! what are you doing here?" He stands up too "I saw you collapse and I came over to help. Are you okay?" I grimace, remembering my vision. "Yeah, um just tired." Will shakes his head. "I've seen lots of people pass out from exhaustion. That was different." I scratch my head and laugh nervously. "Yeah! I get that all the time! I'm just... uh unique? With my um passing out." Will steps closer and I suck in a breath. "Nico please tell me what happened." He looks so concerned it makes my heart ache. "I told you. I'm tired. So I should really be going to bed." Will stops me before I can enter my cabin. "Nuh-uh! You're coming to the infirmary until you tell me what happened." I stare dumbly at him. "huh?" Will rolls his eyes and grabs my hand. "You heard me. Come on!" I try to pull away but he's surprisingly strong. He drags me all the way to the infirmary and leads me to a cot in a secluded corner. "There. Now since your so tired, you should get some rest. But first." He grabs a nearby med kit "lets fix that arm of yours."

I roll my eyes but let him apply some ointment and bandage me up. Not that I had much of a choice. "Okay, now you can get some sleep." He leaves and I collapse onto the soft sheets and fall into a much needed sleep.

I wake up in pitch black darkness. No dreams today I guess. I slowly slide out of bed and creep towards the exit. Hopefully nobody is awake and I can escape without any problems. I'm almost there when something runs into me. I curse. So close. To my absolute delight (note the sarcasm) it's Will I ran into. He puts his hands on his hips and stares at me expectantly. "Where do you think your going Death Boy?" I raise an eyebrow at the nickname. "I'm leaving Sunshine." Will laughs "Sunshine? Seriously?" I roll my eyes and shove past him. He grabs my arm and pulls me back. Then he leans in close like he's about to tell a secret. He's so close I can see the gold flecks in his blue eyes. My heartbeat speeds up and I take a step back. "I hate to break it to you Death Boy, But unless you're gonna tell me what happened yesterday on the porch you're not going anywhere." I internally curse myself. If I wasn't a fag (sorry abt the language ik I put it in the tw but I still feel bad using the word) none of this would be happening. I wouldn't be so lonely, my sister would probably still be alive, and I wouldn't have to constantly hide my true self from others. My face must've turned sad or scared or something because Wills eyes turned concerned. My stomach filled with butterflies. OH MY GODS NICO CONTROL YOUR FEELINGS!!!