Frisson, Dirl, Sough, Ustulation & Agastopia

Start from the beginning

I look back at my ex-wife and her happy demeanor and I'm horribly in love with her.

I put my laptop on the side and place a plate with scrambled eggs, toast and fruit.

She bounces her eyebrows in happiness and I sit down next to RJ and look at her eat.

I remember everything from last night. Does.... Does Jennie remember?

If she doesn't then it would be actually embarrassing if I bring it up.

"Are you going to eat?" Jennie asks.

She crosses one leg over the other and it hikes up to show her bare legs. I cover RJ's eyes and Jennie smirks.

I give her a look. "There is a child in the room."

She nods and puts her leg down and modestly covers herself.

I move my hand away and Jennie just eats with a barely contained smile.

RJ just looks confused.

I'm thankful.

••••••••••

When RJ is watching TV and I'm in the bathroom about to pick up the clothes, Jennie closes the door and walks up to me. She holds my face and kisses me while pressing me into the wall behind me with her hips.

I moan and sink my hand into her hair and my other wraps around her, pulling her closer to me. I tilt my head and kiss her harder and faster, my lips moving across hers hurriedly. I can't explain how much I want to hear her moans ring out in my ears. How much I want to take her right now but I obviously can't.

I pull away and Jennie follows me to catch my lips again but I hold her away and try to catch my breath.

Instead of kissing me again, she hugs me tightly and buries her face in my neck. "If you don't want to kiss me, I would rather hug you than be anywhere away from you."

Does this mean she's falling in love with me?

I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her against me. I don't respond because emotion is closing my throat but I kiss her forehead and rest my cheek on it. I close my eyes with a smile.

••••••••••
|RJ|

I stare at the cartoon but I can't focus.

Jennie ran after Mama and closed the bathroom door a long time ago.

A really long time ago.

I finish 3 episodes of Avatar.

I jump off the bed and run to the bathroom door. It's not locked so I open it and I see Mama sitting on the floor with her back against the wall and her arm around Jennie. Jennie has an arm over Mama's waist and her head on Mama's shoulder.

I hold my cheeks and smile big.

And I see Mama smile too.

Mama doesn't smile a lot. She smiles with me but never while she's sleeping.

Right now she's smiling and I don't know....

But I'm so happy!

••••••••••
|Jisoo|

The lunch with Lisa and Rosie goes well. Rosie speaks with Jennie in a much kinder and calmer way that made Jennie confused at the sudden mood swing.

Lisa and Rosie talked about their vacation plans and after dinner, Rosie left with RJ and a wink over her shoulder, to which I rolled my eyes playfully.