CHAPTER 2

The TV demon walk inside his office, when he walked inside his office he got a call, he grabbed his hellphone from his pockets and he looked at his hellphone and it was Velvet, he answered the phone, "Hey Vel, how are you in this hellish morning" Vox said, "Ugh fuck sake my head... I'm not fine.., I have a hangover.." Vel said, "Wait I didn't remembered you drinking yesterday" Vox said, "Ugh..Val said he wanted to drink so I drank with him..." Vel said,
"Well why did you call me?" Vox said,
"To come help us duh, and bring some hangover medicines" Vel said, "Kk, you are at Valentino penthouse right?" Vox said, "uh huh, please come quickly my head hurts so bad.." Vel said, "okay I'll go up there bye" Vox said as he stopped the call, Vox grabbed some hangover medicines in his drawer and went up to Valentino penthouse.

He went inside the penthouse, "Hey Guys" Vox said, "FUCK SAKE FINALLY" Val said, "Ugh give me the pills" Vel said,
Vox gave them the medicine that he brought "Sooo I'll go back to my office to work" Vox said, "Yeah whatever.. fuck sake my head.." Val said, Val was laying at a heart shaped couch exhausted.

Hours gone by, Vox was done with his work so he has nothing to do, he stands up from his chair and went up to Valentino's penthouse to check on Valentino and Velvet, Vox opened the door, "Hey guys you okay?" Vox said, "Yeah we're fine" Velvet said and look back at her hellphone, "uh huh, so where's Val??" Vox said, "hm?, oh his taking a hot bath but I think his changing now or he hasn't yet i dunno" Vel said, Vox walked towards the bedroom of Valentino's and he went inside Val's Bedroom, "OH SHIT!" Vox said, his Screen was red, he was clearly blushing, "WHY DID YOU NOT KNOCK ASSHOLE!" Val said shouting, Velvet was laughing of there reactions, "STFU VEL" vox said turning at her, Vel continued to laugh, Vox went out of the bedroom and walked towards the front door and went out angry, As Vox was leaving, Val was blushing also, he had never saw Vox like that before.

TO BE CONTINUED...