NEW FORM & RULES

Hi everyone! Sorry this has not been updated in a very long time, but I'm going to start back up with it. If you've been in the club before, I hope that you will join back up! And if you're new to the club, welcome! 

Please go back and read the Mechanics so you are well aware of the rules and how this book club works. I'm going to use this section as a new Form. So if you have been in the club before, you still have to submit a new form in this comments section to be considered part of the club. Please read over everything so you are familiar with how this all works. 

WHAT STORIES WILL BE ACCEPTED:  

One Direction Fanfiction / Short Story / One Shots / Poetry / boyxboy, girlxgirl, boyxgirl or any other type of pairing!

5SOS Fanfiction / Short Story / any type of pairing

WHAT STORIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:

Any story that is racist, homophobic, transphobic, or sexist will NOT be allowed. Also, stories that glorify abuse, cruelty, bullying, heavy drug or alcohol use, or violence will NOT be allowed. 

Please use your best judgement. A story that deals with abuse IS acceptable as long as it doesn't make abuse seem romanticized or acceptable. An example of abuse that is ACCEPTABLE: a character who has been abused, but is trying to fight his/her/their way out of it. An example of abuse that is NOT acceptable: 50 Shades of Grey

I understand that people have differing opinions of what is or is not acceptable, but since I run the book club, I will be in charge of determining that. I do this because I want this book club to be a safe and enjoyable environment for readers and writers. Please respect each other. 

Please fill out this form after you have 1) Read the mechanics and 2) Read the new rules from this section. I hope you all enjoy the new stories in this club! 

FORM:

Name:

Story Title:

Rating:

Does your story have any major triggers (i.e. eating disorders, death, self-harm, etc.)? 

Genre: 

Is there anything you're uncomfortable reading?

Favorite 1D Song: