emma walks in behind them giving me a sympathetic smile.

"it was good miss Blanchard was telling us about how special moms are and how we should always tell them how much we love them because they don't get told enough." henry stated with a shrug.

"well miss Blanchard is right" I agree with a smile.

"miss mills?" liam asked.

I turned to look at him and his eyes were on the floor and he was twiddling with his fingers. it was obvious he was nervous. I was mentally praying he wasn't going to talk about y/n because honestly I had no idea how to answer his questions.

"regina" I correct him giving him a loving smile.

"what is it?" I ask softly.

"I was thinking that we could do something nice for my mom tonight , for when she gets home to make her feel better." he confesses.

it warmed my heart how much liam loved his mom. it didn't take a genius to notice how much he was missing her. honestly im pretty sure he was even starting to doubt her love for him. it seemed like all day y/n was out she only came back home or here in the evenings.

"like what?" henry asked looking at him curiously.

"im not sure , maybe we could make her something" he ponderd in response to henrys question.

"I have an idea , how about you make dinner for her?" emma chimed in.

"can we make pasta , that's her favourite." liam beams at me.

"yeah course go get changed first and wash you're hands okay" I smile.

both boys run off upstairs and me and emma watch them until there outta sight.

"poor kid" emma sighs.

-
Ryan's POV
-
"Look I don't care how long it takes it you get it sorted" I snap down the phone.

"I can't I just told you , he's gonna keep on coming back until he gets his money" he grits out.

"And I told you I can't , why do you think I'm here for fun? No. I'm laying low until I sort things out." I deadpan.

"I thought you said you were there for kid" he quizzes.

"That's my business not you'res now sort it out and stop ringing me your whining pathetic voice is giving me a headache" I snap.

I hung up and tossed my phone on the table before taking a swig of my drink.

I needed to clear my head and get that money fast or I'm a dead man.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around ready to smack whoever it was but instead I was met with my favourite customer.

"I need something but I'm a rush" y/n quickly states.

I looked at her and my god she was a mess. Shaking like we were in the Atlantic her eyes red as if she had been crying but we both knew she hadn't.

Y/n was incapable of any sort of emotion.

Heartless.

Yet here she was running back to me for a little pick me up. It's laughable really.

"Well everyone has needs" I shrug giving her a blank look.

Immediately she starts walk away.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back earning a death glare from the woman.

"Emotional are we?" I taunt.

"Did you not hear the rush thing?" She snapped.

"I heard and I'll sort you out like I always do." I state before taking a sip of my drink.

"Look I have to go there's things I have to do." She pleads.

"Okay but first i wanna show you something" I say getting up and walking out.

Y/n very quickly followed like a little lost puppy.

We walk outside and i walk to my car.

It was skyline r34 , worth 50,000 but most likely 60 given my modifications.

It was white and had green tire rims , green tinted windows and a green wing at the back.

I opened the door and put my key in the ignition and tuned on the radio.

"Check out the sound system" I said with a smirk.

Y/n looked very unimpressed but I didn't care I liked winding her up.

"Look Ryan I wasn't messing about earlier I really need to go now." She pleads.

Y/n was desperate it was sad , she had all and job and kid and even after all this time she still needs an escape from reality.

I picked up the packet and tossed it out the window onto the ground which y/n very quickly picked up.

"Don't say I don't give you anything" i smirk.

"Snap" she counters tossing me a 20 dollar bill.

"Oooo you got a scratch" she says pointing to back of the car.

"What!" I quickly snap getting out the car.

"Only joking" she shrugs walking away.

Bitch.