~Morning Awaking~(Chapter 8)

The peace was disturbed by a pink troll "WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS", Veneer,who was clearly not ready for this, looked terrified.Veneer put his head in his hand,he was very tired and hadn't noticed what Poppy had called them.Meanwhile Floyd and was still sleeping and Veneer picked him up gently, careful not to wake or hurt him and then gently tapped him with a bit of a tickle,"Hey bud...wake up!".Floyd woke up giggling giving Veneer a little smile,"oh and we still got alot of money so let's go get you some new clothes!" Velvet said dragging them out of bed,Veneer held Floyd so he wouldn't accidentally crush him as they fell,"Ow:(" Veneer cried as he rubbed one of the injuries from his Ex.Velvet apologized and they all got ready for breakfast."By the way,do trolls bathe?" the trolls looked at Velvet and Veneer and said no,"Well velvet,get out the mini bath tubs"

All the trolls had their own bath tubs,Veneer was incharge of the male's and Velvet was incharge of the Females,they did have to wear swim shorts and bathing suits.Everyone was getting on well but Floyd couldn't reach his hair and had to call Veneer for help and told him the issue."I can help" Veneer said grabbing a shampoo bottle and gently massaging the shampoo into Floyd's hair, Floyd clearly was enjoying this as his eyes were closed like when you pet a dog.The bathwater was a very dirty colour,Veneer came back with a bath bomb that was pink and smelt like cherries.There was sparkles in the little guys eyes,it was the most cutest thing ever! Eventually bath time was over.

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA HAVE VENEERS DIARY AND THE SHIPS ARE CHANGING!!!And also sorry for the short part, ANOTHER THING!!!I NEED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE NEXT PART PLS😔

VIVA X BARB - VELVET X ORCHID.

ALL OTHER SHIPS WILL STAY THE SAME.LOVE U SILLIES BYE!!!!!:333333