Since they were right next to each other, she decided to go to Sam's first since she was only getting a few items from in there.

While shopping in Sam's, Michelle had called so she put her AirPods in before answering.

"Hey best." She spoke, before stopping and opening one of the freezer doors to grab a box of outshine bars.

"Heyy, where you at?" Michelle responded seeing Kianna look inside a freezer.

"Bitch nun' in Sam's doing a lil' shopping." Kianna replied to her question before turning to go back to the front. She had only gotten three items, Tyson hot chicken wings, outshine bars, and a bottle of country time lemonade.

ᥫ᭡

In two hours Kianna was finally done grocery shopping and also stopped by and went to see her sister. She was now pulling back up into her apartment complex.

Seeing Keion's car outside she sucked her teeth, before getting out and bringing some of the groceries in, since she knew Keion would get the rest.

Walking in, she saw him sitting on her couch watching wild n out.

"Who told yo' ass to come over? Kianna smartly asked while sitting her stuff down.

"Me." He responded after getting up and kissing her cheek.

"Can you get the rest of the groceries?" Kianna asked as she started putting the food the brought in up.

"Gotchu'." He replied before going outside.

Thirty minutes later, all the food was put up and now Kianna and Keion were sitting on her living room couch.

"Ay we needa' talk Ki." Keion tapped her thigh that was laid over his legs.

"Bout' what?" She looked up from her phone confused. Already knowing this would end with one of them mad or an argument. Which was very frequent between them.

"Why you been so like, distant lately?" He asked, looking at Kianna intensely.

"Don't know what you're talkin' about." She chuckled before putting her attention back onto her phone.

"This the shit I be talkin' about. Im sitting hea' tryna' talk to you and you sittin' hea' on yo' phone like this shit cool or sum'."

"Keion in all honesty, i don't care. I been distant because I'm tired of this toxic ass whatever this is. 'Cause it def' aint a relationship." Kianna talked with her hands.

"Im out." Keion started getting his jacket and headed towards the door.

"Bye. The fuck." Kianna looked at him with little interest, really not caring. Like she said earlier she was tired of this toxic relationship they had going on. She wanted something or someone, new and fresh.

Feeling herself get sleepy, she headed upstairs to get into her bed and rest her eyes.