👻 |Pranking Akainu - Mission: Failed pt.1 | 👻

"Oh, man! I'm tired" Aokiji yawned as he sat down at the table

"Oh, man! I'm tired" Aokiji yawned as he sat down at the table. "What are we having for breakfast today? I'm starving"

"Well, everything you have for breakfast on one plate" Aramaki said looking like a dead fish.

"Eat up, you guys" Akainu said as he served everyone their food. He cooked scrambled eggs, pancakes with chocolate filling and strawberry on top, croissants, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, biscuits with honey on top of it, and some orange juice.

"Damn this shit looks so good" Aramaki said as he gushed and swooned over Akainu and the food he made. "Just like the man who made it"

(It looks somewhat like this)

"What's our plan for today?" Kizaru asked.

"How about we go back to sleep?" Aokiji suggested. "It's so much easier than anything else"

"Yea but that's boring" Aramaki said with a mouth full of pancakes. "I'd rather have fun memories to tell than telling my adopted kids then that all I did was sleep in"

"Adopted kids...?" Kizaru said confused. "Okay...hm. How about we do something fun? Like, I don't know, a prank?"

Now, that peaked everybody's attention. Kizaru knows what he is doing. Aramaki and Aokiji agree to this idea that Kizaru had in mind.

"Okay, I agree one hundred percent, but, who are we pranking?" Aokiji said pushing some of his loose hair back. "Not each other, right"

"Of course, not" Kizaru said holding his hands up a bit. "If we were, then I would have never brought it up to you guys. How about Fujitora?"

"No. No. No" Aramaki disagrees. "Leave the poor guy alone, he already can't see, so he won't even know what's coming his way"

"Nor, see it" Aokiji added while laughing.

"See" Aramaki said pointing at Aokiji, who was falling out of his seat from laughter. "Aokiji is already making fun of him. Aokiji, stop!"

"How about Akainu?"

Aokiji and Aramaki went silent after Akainu's name came out of Kizaru's mouth. They looked at each other and went back to eating their breakfast.

"So, I'm guessing that is a no"

"Don't guess. That is a, no" Aramaki poke Kizaru's forehead. "Are you trying to get me in trouble with daddy- I mean with Akainu! I'm tryna get married in the next three years, not get rejected"

"Yea, same with me" Aramaki side-eyed Aokiji. "You can miss me with that bullshit, Kizaru"

"Either it's him or Fujitora. Your choice"

"I mean, like, why?" Aramaki asked. "Why can't we just do something else? We can just go to the Fair again, shopping, fighting homeless people-"

"Why homeless though?"

"Shut up, Aokiji. I wasn't done" He sighed. "Jumping grandmas, adopting children and then giving them back, robbing people with depression, fighting people with cancer, making fun of dead people in front of their families, eating alive cats and dogs in front of vegans. Y'know something like that"

"Um, no" Kizaru said finishing up his breakfast. "That's not pranking, gotta be some type of hate crime" He placed his plate into the sink.

"Why can't we just prank random people walking downtown? We'll have more victims than one who might kill yall and reject me? I don't want that to happen!" Aramaki cried, with his food falling out of his mouth.

"Ugh! Chew it, not spill it" Aokiji said with a disgusted look. "But Aramaki is right. Why don't we prank other people than Akainu?"

"Because we'll get arrested for it" Kizaru answered.

"We are police, Kizaru. We can't get arrested"

"But we can get fired though"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Where's Fujitora?" Akainu asked as he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table with the rest, next to Aramaki. Making him smile with a small blush. "I haven't seen him yet"

"I believe he's still asleep, I'll go and get him" Kizaru walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs, with Aokiji following behind.

"So, um, how was your day?" Aramaki asked scooting closer to Akainu. "Was it good?" He cupped his hands together.

"Bitch, my day just started, how am I should I know!" Akainu yelled. "How is your day going?!"

"Ah! Well I'm glad you asked me! My day was going terrible just a few minutes ago. But then you showed up and all I can see is sunshine and rainbows~!"

"I didn't meant for real. I was being sarcastic to you, Aramaki. Geez, you're a real dumbass" Akainu said rolling his eyes, huffing.

'Ahh! I love the way he calls me out my name! Ahh! Akainu!!" Aramaki thought to himself as he wiggled and twisted in his seat, Akainu looking him up and down. "I can almost see it, ahhh!"

Aramaki's mind:

"Look here, bitch" Akainu said cuddling up to Aramaki in his bed. "I fucking love you. Dumbass!" Aramaki blushed and touched Akainu's face, only for him to slap his hand away from him. "Say it back"

"I love you too" Aramaki has tearing running down his face. Akainu noticed that and wiped his tears away with a napkin he magically pulled out. "No! Don't wipe my tears away. They are happy tears, I just love you so much that I have to cry"

"Aramaki! Aramaki!" Kizaru called his name trying to get him to respond, but, to no avail. He has just been moaning Akainu's name repeatedly, over and over again. "What did Akainu do to make him this obsessed with him?"

Aokiji rubbed his hands together and slapped the crap out of Aramaki. Aramaki grabbed his face where Aokiji just slapped him, not too long ago and glared at him. "The fuck is your problem, Aokiji? Can't you see that I was having a nice time daydreaming about-"

"Something that's never going to happen?" Aokiji interrupted "Yeah, I saw it, and you look pathetic" He said. "Get a life" Aramaki flipped him off.

"So, where are we going? Ohh! Can we go to the beach? Or maybe shopping? Please?" Fujitora said excitedly.

"Not right now, Fuji" Kizaru said. "We have a job to do. We're planning on pranking Akainu"

"So, what are we going to do?" Aokiji said. "Are we just going to walk up to with and trip him?"

"I was actually planning on a 'Bad Luck Day', you know just make him have a very bad day and let's see if we can make him cry"

"That seems a little harsh? I don't care, let's do it"

『Um...sorry for the short story I tried making it longer but was to much for me. I'm also late on publishing this as well. But this is just part one of 2 or 3, idk. I'm gone now , bye bye Blues 💙』