Count Weddleton's Mansion (5)

Leah strained to move her head, only to break off again a moment later as he curled his fingers inside her like a hook and rubbed her, sending a shiver through her whole body. Her head tilted back automatically and her teeth caught his manhood.

Ishakan exhaled sharply.

"Fingers...hmm, ahh..." Leah pleaded desperately. "Stop your tongue too...ahh..."

But Ishakan only licked at her cl!toris, pressing it with his tongue even as he caressed her breast. She couldn't control herself, all her strength was leaving her as Leah slumped onto his belly, his manhood slipping from her mouth. Burying her face in his thighs, Leah tried to catch her breath, her lips wet with saliva.

She bit him, hard, but there was no mark of her teeth in his skin. When she tried to push herself up, Ishakan's fingers began to move even faster, as if he had been expecting it, and Leah moaned as she moved her hips. It was an instinctive attempt to push them away, but she could not escape.

Again, he reached out to caress one of her bre@sts, and Leah nearly sobbed.

"Ahh...you keep doing the same thing...hmm....I can't even..."

"What?"

"Hmm...fingers...ahh..."

She wanted to make him feel good, too, but he kept distracting her. She pushed his hand away from her bre@st.

"Don't use your tongue either," she wept. "I want to please you too..."

The instant he stopped, she immediately began sucking on his manhood. Licking the thick veins, she traced the cleft at the tip of his gl@ns with her tongue, and then pushed him all the way to the opening of her throat, touching him against her uvula as she sucked him.

Ishakan slowly withdrew his fingers, slippery with her clear, viscous fluid.

"I won't be angry, but say it," he said gently, rubbing her cl!toris. Leah stopped moving, and his fingers pressed down lightly on her cl!toris. "Where did you learn it?"

"......"

A shudder ran through her body. She pulled his manhood out of her mouth.

"I have never taught you these things," Ishakan said calmly. "Where did my wife learn this?"

Leah's lips tightened. She didn't know what to say.

"Explain this, Leah," Ishakan said again.

Lies did not work on Ishakan. He was too perceptive, and Leah thought if she tried to lie, it would only make trouble between them, and she couldn't think of any plausible excuse anyway. She didn't know what to say.

With her husband's manhood in her hand, Leah confessed the truth.

"I saw His Majesty having s3x with other women."

"...You saw him?"

"Sometimes...he would call me to his room..."

Ishakan listened as she told him that Blain had ordered her to sit and watch him have s3x with other women. He was silent for some time afterward.

"I'm not angry," he said finally. But he could not hide the emotion thick in his voice. He was holding back, but under the surface, he was seething. She wanted to see his face, but just as the thought to look back surfaced, he spanked her.

"Don't turn your head."

"......"

It looked to her like he was very angry. Leah said nothing. She thought she would try to comfort him somehow, but as she slowly drew him back into her mouth, her eyes suddenly widened. Ishakan's fingers pushed into her wet interior, and he began to thrust them quickly into her, all the while licking at her cl!toris.