"Auntie, this has nothing to do with Su Yuan. I was the one who took a fancy to her and insisted on pursuing her." Mo Ting replied calmly.

Su Yuan glanced at Mo Ting's face. 'Tsk, so serious, as if he was speaking the truth. As expected of a big boss, he was so good at lying!' If she wasn't the person involved, she would have believed it! She guiltily turned to look at the door. Fortunately, Fu Wen was not present, otherwise she would have sinned!

"Mr. Mo, thank you for helping us solve our problem and letting me stay in this luxurious ward. However, our Su Yuan has only turned 18 this year and has not even finished her studies. You and her are not very suited for each other. I'm sure there must be many girls around you who are more outstanding than Su Yuan. You two shouldn't be together."

"Auntie, you must have misunderstood." Mo Ting interrupted Su Qiumeng and looked at Su Yuan. "I think Su Yuan has something to tell you."

'It's finished!' Su Yuan's back turned cold, and she suddenly had a bad feeling. 'What did Mr. Mo want to say?'

Hearing this, Su Qiumeng looked at her daughter. What else was her daughter hiding from her? However, looking at Su Yuan's guilty look, there was indeed something she did not tell her.

Mo Ting still has a meeting to attend. "Mom, I won't let him disturb your rest. I'll go see him off." After speaking, Su Yuan quickly stood up and pushed Mo Ting away. "Let's run first."

"Stop!" Su Qiumeng shouted.

Su Yuan, who was walking halfway, stopped in her tracks. She really hated how big the room was. She turned around guiltily and asked, "Mom, do you have anything else to say?"

"Let Mr. Mo finish his words!" Su Qiumeng said.

"Mom, it's nothing. Don't listen to him!" Su Yuan said.

"Nonsense!" Su Qiumeng glared at her daughter. "I'll know once I hear it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

57: Agreed

Su Yuan held onto Mo Ting's wheelchair, she did not dare to leave nor go back. She simply stood there without moving.

At this time, Mo Ting suddenly patted Su Yuan's hand. "Su Yuan, Auntie has the right to know."

Su Yuan thought to herself, 'Ah, what the f*ck! It's all because of that stupid mouth of yours! My mother had congenital heart disease. If she knew that I had secretly married someone and got angry, she would not let this stinky man off even if she turned into a ghost!'

"Su Yuan, push Mr. Mo back." Su Qiumeng said.

Su Yuan had no choice but to turn around and push Mo Ting back into the house. But, as she turned her back to her mother, she pinched Mo Ting's arm and rolled her eyes at him threateningly. "If you dare to tell my mom, I won't treat your leg!"

Mo Ting's dark eyes glanced at Su Yuan. He did not take her threat seriously and even smiled at her.

Su Yuan stood there silently.

"Mr. Mo, I'm so sorry. I've spoiled Su Yuan too much and she's not sensible." Su Qiumeng said, "How could she not see her daughter's little actions?"

Mo Ting chuckled, "Auntie, it's fine. Su Yuan was just joking with me!

Su Yuan rolled her eyes. "Who's joking with you!"

"I wonder what Su Yuan is hiding from me." Su Qiumeng asked directly.

Su Yuan's grip on the wheelchair tightened. She then reached out and pinched Mo Ting's waist in a spot where her mother could not see.

A man's waist was very sensitive. Usually, it would feel uncomfortable when someone touched it, let alone pinching it. Mo Ting's face turned pale.