Tony's son

*Steve's pov*
Peter stuck very close to me and Bucky. Can't blame him. We introduced him to our friends/teammates but he just hid behind Bucky. "We won't hurt you Pete" Wanda reassured him. Peter didn't move. Ross came in. "Who's the kid?" He snapped. Peter just looked at him then uttered one single word "Hydra!" I looked at Ross. Ross tried to grab him but I blocked him. "What the hell Ross?" I screamed. "He need to be in a fucking cell." Ross screamed back. "Back. Off." I warned. "Or else what Rogers?" Ross said making a grab for Peter again. "Or else I'll order Natasha to take you out" Fury said walking into the room. Ross glared at Fury but left Peter alone. Thank god. Peter silently tugged at my shirt. I picked him up and he smiled and curled into my chest. "Can I introduce Peter to my son?" Tony inquired. Peter nodded excited to meet a new friend. Tony brought a sandy haired boy with green eyes into the room. He was a good 2 or 3 years older than Peter. I put Peter down and he cautiously walked over to the boy. "I'm Harley" the boy said sticking his hand out. Peter took it and shook it. "Wanna play Mario Cart?" Harley asked. "Can my Papa come?" Peter asked shyly. Harley nodded. The two boys and Bucky head off to play Mario Cart. "Sooo why didn't you tell Thor Tony and I about your son?" Clint asked harshly. "Because you Clint can't keep your mouth shut, Thor was off planet and Tony has too much shit on his plate. Also he's our kid so sue me if I didn't want him to get influenced by your bad nature" I snapped at him. Clint looked shocked. I had never spoken to anyone like that. "Steve's right. Peter is his kid. We have no say about how he raises his soon" Tony said.

*Bucky's POV*
Peter kept close to me as Harley showed him how to play Mario Cart. Peter got the hang of it pretty quickly. He started to lean forward away from the safety of my side. I smiled and kept watching as they played. Peter laughing for the first time in ages. Harley had a friend over. His name was Wade. Peter wasn't too sure about him but he was more confident than cautious which is a good thing. I guess. After a while Steve came to join us. He sat next to me and pulled me into his chest. I happily nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He pressed kisses all over my face which made me giggle. "I love you so much my love. He said huskily, his blue eyes looking into mine.

A/N: I know I know. I'm sorry for not updating in ages.