Ur Alive

*Peter pov*
I felt the knife drag against my skin before watching blood pour out of the wound. I hadn't been fed in a while so the healing was slow. The knife cut in again. This time it was piping hot. I screamed in pain as it was dragged down my stomach and stopped mid thigh. I started crying. I missed my dads. I cried out for them and begged the man holding the knife to stop. He grabbed my face and nicked my cheek before starting to heat the knife again. Suddenly I felt a gush of wind, 2 arms grab me and a burst of cold air. I looked around and saw I was in the middle of a woods and a man in around his mid 20s was holding me. He has greyish white hair and had a tracksuit on."P-p-please d-don't h-h-h-hurt me" I said shakily. "Im not going to hurt you. I want to bring you back to your parents but you have to tell me where the live ok" the man said. "Ok" I replied. I tell him my address and he took me there. But they were weren't there. He looked down at me "what's your name kid?" He asked "Peter Roger-Barnes" I could see a flash of fear in his eyes before I felt a gush of wind again.

*steve's pov*
I was pissed at Tony. He didn't care about Bucky and my kid. I keep pushing yet Tony yelled at me. "For fuck sake Steve no. I'm not giving my inventions over, I'm not making fakes and I'm not helping you get a kid". I saw Bucky start to pick at his skin. "Hey hey baby no don't do that ok" I said grabbing his hands. "We'll get him back right?" His eyes glistening with tears as he said this. "Yes baby yes. We'll get him back. I won't sleep until we do, but u, u need sleep ok? Go to bed baby" "mhmmm" Bucky grumbled. I kissed his nose, then his lips and gently said "bed now". He reluctantly left. Suddenly there was a gush of wind and Pedro was there. (Not sure if I spelt it right, but he's back cause I couldn't face  him being dead). He was holding a pile of blankets "look I know your pissed I faked being dead, but we need to get this little guy back to his dads". "Who is it?"then I saw him. My son. "Peter" I exclaimed. "Dad" he yelled running into my arms. I checked all over him or any wounds. He was covered in cuts, but he was home, safe. "I missed you so much buddy!" I cry holding him close. I took him to Bruce for a check up and told Friday to tell Bucky to meet me on Medbay.

A/N: plz don't be mad for this late update. Please enjoy