Stuck with us

*Steves pov*
I wake up to Bucky sitting bolt upright in a cold sweat. "Buck" I said to him. He looked at me while his face was strung with tears. "Come here" I said while holding my arms open. He gladly launch himself onto my chest as I wrapped my arms around his shaking body. "Shhh it was just a dream" I whisper in his ear while rubbing circles on his back. After a while he fell back asleep in my arms. I looked towards the door and saw Peter standing there with half his head behind the doorframe. "Come here Pete" I said removing my right arm from Bucky's waist and held it open to him. He ran into them and snuggled into my chest. I moved him in between Bucky and I. I waited until he fell back asleep before dozing off myself.

———————————————————————————Time skip————————————————————————————————

*Bucky pov*
Peter just left for school. "Buck" Steve said. "Mh" 'when's peters birthday" "a week" I replied. 'Buck I was thinking we could adopt him" Steve said nervously. I jumped on him. "Omg yes he would love that." Then let's head to court and get the adoption sorted.
———————————————————————————Time skip————————————————————————————————

*Still Bucky's pov*
We got the adoption sorted a week ago and now we're just waiting for Peter to come home to get his presents. "We're  home" yelled Peter running into the room followed by Steve. "We got you a present for birthday bud" Steve said handing him the wrapped adoption certificate.

*Peters pov*
Dad handed me a thin rectangle. I thank them before going to open it. It was a certificate. I look closer. It was an adoption certificate. I leapt into their arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you" I cried out joyfully snuggling into them. "Happy 8th birthday bud. What do you what for dinner birthday boy?" Dad asked. "Mac and cheese please." I said grinning. "Okay bud".

A/n: sorry it took so long and that this is short I just had writers block.