I was getting pissed off now

I go over to her grabbing her and settling her down onto the couch.

No matter what she was still looking outside. Only now she was biting her nails.

 Only now she was biting  her nails

Char-Y/n pls...Ur scaring me. You said you would protect me.

Y-I said that?...Ironic isn't it?

Char-Huh?-Ungh!....

My body went stiff as the cold metal pierced through my skin.

I looked at her in her eyes and she looked at me in mine.

Y-Sorry little sister. This is for the best. Come now. He's waiting for us.

-Y/n Pov-

I dragged my sisters heaving body through the woods on a garbage bag

She was still alive. I had to paralyze her tho so she wouldn't fight back. I hope she understands a great service she will be going to.

We stole quietly into the forest with a single minded purpose. Char's cold paralyzed form played on loop in my mind.

Was this the sacrifice HE demanded? The whispers grew louder, urging her on through the thick undergrowth.

Breathless, I emerged into the familiar clearing. Without hesitation, I tossed her head back and called loudly to the night sky

Y-I give you the sacrifice you request, master! Take her as yours and know my devotion is complete!

My sister was breathing heavily as she was bleeding out. She looked around scared but unable to move. She could barely talk.

Silence answered my call once more. But somewhere in the distance, I think I heard the faintest of footsteps approaching through the trees.

At last, my time had come. I would be the one to make contact, to serve my Master in whatever way HE desired.

A chill wind arose as I waited with bated breath in the clearing. Snapping branches and crackling leaves announced the approach of something massive moving through the forest.

I held my ground, trembling with anticipation and fear.

Slowly, HE emerged from the shadowy trees. I let out a sob at the sight of HIS towering, faceless form.

No photographs or video could capture the raw power and menace HE exuded in person

No photographs or video could capture the raw power and menace HE exuded in person. For a moment, we simply stared at one another.

He had hair...he was nothing like the slender man i seen online or as they tried to portray him.

I could hear rapid movements behind him. Was those his proxies?

Then, almost imperceptibly, Slenderman inclined HIS head. Recognition—and acceptance—of my sacrifice and devotion.

Then I heard a deep growl inside my head

"Mmm...And you left her alive. I can taste her fear from here. I'm so proud little one"

I gasped, ecstatic tears tracing pale cheeks in the moonlight. At long last, my master had claimed me as HIS own-

"However, now that you have seen me I cannot let you live or go back-"

Y-I wasn't planning on it

...

"U knew of ur fate and decided to still conjure me up-"

Y-sounds about right. I want to go with you. Or you can kill me your choice.

I heard whispers from all around and before i knew my sister levitated off the ground going towards him

He turned his back on me and gave me a warning

"Leave girl. Bring me more and i just might let you-"

I was now in front of him and his tall slender frame looked down at me

Y-I don't wanna go another day without you. Let me join you and ill bring you back more food then all ur proxies combined.

Masky-Master would you like us to kill her

His proxies slowly started to show themselves

...

Masky chuckled and he started to walk away yet again as did the others.

Masky stayed behind and I'm assuming he told him to kill me. I wasn't going down without a fight.

I wasn't gonna let him go...

I ran at Masky and he swiped as i went under dodging and running behind slenderman

As soon as i was getting closer about to reach him in tears he disappeared right before my eyes and it caused me to stop.

I heard rapid footsteps behind me and duck as yet again he tried to swipe at me

I pulled out my knife turning around punching him so hard his mask fell off

Y-Bring him back. Take me to my master now!

He chuckled

Masky-your master...as if

I swiped at him attempting to stab him only for him to grab my wrist and pull me close stabbing me in my stomach

I paused looking at him glaring. I didn't wanna die by his hands. I can't...everything I would've did would've been for nothing...my sister would've died for nothing!

I grabbed his neck and he was unfazed as i was slowly losing life

He twisted it in my cut then moved it up my body

Masky-lets see if ur insides are as pretty as you

I coughed up blood still fighting but it was no use.

My life was flashing before my eyes and i felt my insides pour out

I fell to the ground looking at the infinite sky...

It was the last thing i seen before darkness consumed me

I'm sorry Slenderman...I wasn't worthy