Char-i'm done with this

She gets up and I followed behind her explaining

Y-and if ur lucky enough he might let u join him- Char!!

I grabbed her arm making her look at me and she snatched away from me tears streaming.

Char-I don't wanna lose you Y/n...I need you.

Y-Ik Char. That's why I must find him. To protect you. If I become one of him no harm could come to you-

Char-Pls leave me alone-

Y-char!-

She slammed her door in my face and I sighed putting my head against the door.

I could hear her muffled cries and it broke my heart

I did feel like giving up but i'm so close...I can do it.

I can protect us both.

-Few Days Later-

Days passed as I continued my rituals deep in the forest, growing more exhausted and frantic each time.

Char was at her wit's end, begging me to return home every night before I hurt myself or worse. But I would not be deterred.

As I lay awake yet another night, visions of Slenderman danced behind my eyes.

I recalled every article, every first-hand account of those who crossed his path. Every victim, the time, date, what they wore, how they smelled. I knew it all. I had it all.

What did they have that I lacked? Was I not devoted enough?

My exhaustion gave way to madness. In a frenzied daze, I gathered my materials by moonlight once more.

This time, there would be an offering - her own blood spilled onto the pages of the forbidden book in her hands.

Y-I give you myself, MY ALL!! ALL OF ME BODY AND SOUL!!

I shouted manically into the dark wood. Fresh blood dripped from her palm as she clutched the incantation.

Y-Take me as yours, I am yours alone!-

The shadows around me seemed to stir at my offering. Was that a glimpse of pale between the trees? Heart racing, I staggered forward calling his name.

My foot caught something in the leaves, sending me sprawling to the forest floor.

As my vision swam, I saw a tall figure emerging from the treeline. At last, He had answered!

I felt a burning sensation on my stomach but i couldn't scream or talk

Too weak to stand, I extended a trembling hand to Him. Was this the end, or the beginning I sought?

As darkness overtook her, I smiled - I had finally captured His attention.

-Morning-

When I awoke with a start, I gazed around in confusion before recognizing my bedroom once more.

Y-No...No I swear i was...I met him I-...

I winced at the pain in my stomach groaning.

It had only been a dream- or had it? With trembling hands, I lifted my shirt to find a strange symbol burned into my side, still angry and red.

I gasp escaped in shock. HE marked me as his own, even if only in the dreamscape. Renewed fervor filled me at the thought that HE knew of my devotion at last.

Sacrifice

Need- sAcrFIcE~

Sacrifice

I rubbed my eyes as the words kept replaying like a loop in my head. The whispers was all i heard

Sacrifice? Where did these voices come from? Is it him?-

Y-Fuck! My head!

I kept hitting my head getting up getting ready to start my day

I took a shower trying to clear my head but i couldn't all I heard was the whispers

I got out getting dressed trying to distract myself but the more i tried to get rid of them the louder they got

Is it him? Is he really calling me now? What does he want...sacrifice? Sacrifice what? Tell me

TELL ME NOW

I need to know. Whatever it is ill do it...Ill give you anything.