3

-Y/n Pov-

As we left the facility, I sat next to Rui, but only because thats where they placed me in the van.

Rui-How far away is it..?

Agent 1- Only 20 minutes away, actually, so please try not to rip each other limb from limb until then..?

Y-I will try..~

R-Mmm you've always been such a good girl, I don't think you can misbehave even if asked..

Y-I misbehaved that one time when I flirted with that waiter on our date so you could plow me in the bathroom, didn't I..?

R-...

N&S-HOW LONG NOW??

Agent 1-...We're here..

-Slender-Slayer-

-Slender-Slayer-

-Y/n Pov-

Immediately as the van stopped, everyone got out and speed walked to the hotel, ready to go to our rooms.

As we walked in with the agent, we four went to go see the person at the front desk and she smiled at us, handing us two key cards.

Agent 1-Y/N, you and Rui will be rooming together while your sisters will be doing the same with Siying

No the fuck..

Rui simply grabbed my shoulder and shook his head.

I decided not to fight it, maybe it was best this way..

My sister looked at me with a small smile before her voice reaches into my head.

N-Maybe you will get your closure..

I sighed and walked with Rui back to our hotel room, while Si-Ying and Noe went to their room.

***

Me and Rui had just done taking showers and I was sitting in my lingerie for the time being waiting for him to come out.