5. Our Happy Family

Start from the beginning

"Good boy act like a wise man. Now tell me what do you wanna be when you grow up?".

"...." Light said nothing in fear.

"HUH? I ASKED WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?"

"I...I wanna be like Dad".

"REALLY? YOU WANNA BE LIKE DAD? WANNA DAILY COME HOME BEING DRUNK? WANT TO WORK AS A USELESS CLERK IN A USELESS BANK? WANT TO SEND CHATTY MESSAGES TO A MAID EVERYDAY???".

"Wait a minute everyday your wet towels and underwears are lying on the bed. 2 days ago I found your small comb with fall your hairs on it in my pocket and that's why I messaged her that 'Baby, keep eye on our bedroom.' UNDERSTAND?"

"BUT WHAT'S YOUR RELATION TO SEND HER A MESSAGE?"

"Oh? Yesterday you send messaged to that actor Bright Vachirawit on that blue bird app that 'Happy birthday to you' Now what's your relation with him to send him message?".

"SHUT UP."

"YOU SHUT UP."

Poor Light was just standing there listening to his Dad and Papa bickering. Well it's their daily fights he knows they will make up once they are done. So he just silently picks his bag pack and leaves from there for his school.

"I don't have time to mess with you who uses hundreds of beauty products just to wash face and to hide pimples and tanned skin." Perth continue to argue.

"AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MESS WITH YOU WHO SPENDS HALF AN HOUR SITTING IN THE TOILET TO POOP AND HOURS IN THE BATHROOM JUST TO BATH." Chimon said not backing up from the argument.

"But that's where I find peace in this house."

"THEN GO AND SIT."

And with that they both went to their choreos. Perth gets ready for his job and and Chimon also gets ready and packs his and Perth's tiffin and smacks Perth's tiffin on the table before leaving for his job.

He was about to go out but before that Perth pulls him by his arm and turns him around and hugs him to apologize.

"Chim...I not cheating on you naa please believe in me my dear. I could never do that you know how much I love you right? I'm so Sorry, I will not do that again okay?".

Chimon turns his head and smiles softly but didn't said anything.

"Please stop sulking naa babe." With that Perth kisses on Chimon's cheek makes him blush shyly.

"Okay okay I forgive you but don't try do anything like that again or else I'll throw away all your stuff from our house specially your drinks." Chimon said in a warning tone making Perth little scared but he nodes his head and smiles to assure him.

Perth move his face close to Chimon for a kiss. Chimon chuckles and kisses Perth on his cheeks. Then Perth pouts his lips for a kiss Chimon chuckles again and denies it at first but gives kiss to Perth on his lips before they both locks their door and happily leaves for their jobs together.

Their son was waiting for them outside. When they arrives with a smile on their face and hands on their waist Light understands that they have make up with each other. Chimon gets so happy when he sees his son is still waiting for them outside he immediately cups his face with his both hands and gives him kisses on his both cheeks.