PROMO

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen....We are all gathered here for the annual party of INNOVATION . Here we have our CEO ,Mr .Suwan Kirdpan and his family .But the speciality of today is we have some new interns in this year and also here we have another new face which is Mr .Suwan's son Nanon Korapat ...Please give him a warm welcome from our side. Welcome Mr.Nanon to our company .we are glad to see you finally. "

There is a handsome young man stood up and greeted to everyone and everyone looked at him with admiring face and they are all giving applause to him . It's Nanon Korapat the son of Mr.Suwan Kirdpan who is the CEO and the current owner of INNOVATION one of the biggest and famous tech company .

Nanon smiled at everyone with his prominent dimples.Then he st down on his seat and sipped his drink along with his Friend Pond who gave him a smirk .

"So now it's time to announce the Best Employee of the year...So do you guys have any guess ? " The anchor asked to the audience and everyone looked towards Ohm who smiled to everyone politely and was a bit embarrassed too .

"Pawat..Pawat.." Everyone shouted in one word .

"Yes...as usual he got the Best employee award for the 3rd time...Congratulations Mr. Ohm Pawat . And please come to the stage .Everyone give him a big applause " Ohm stood up from his seat . As usual no one is jealous of him no one was against that because he is a no show off ,kind hearted and adorable young man who is so handsome and lively .

Ohm bowed to everyone and went to the stage . And he recieved the award also he said his thankyou speech to everyone .

Nanon's eyes were stick to that particular man who is so handsome a look like a perfect person . His Dad was praising that guy . Nanon didn't let his eyes away from Ohm . If looks can melt someone then Ohm already will be melted .

"My dear friend...You are going to melt him with your that eyes.. and what's that eyes ? Are you into that Best employee already? " Pond teased Nanon . Nanon avoided ponds teasing and he again turned to find Ohm but he was already left from there .

...................

"Look ...Dad aren't you going to get some rest . You are getting so old and I am really worried about my dad .." Nanon said to his Dad with a lot of dramatic expression .

"Why are you suddenly so much into my health . You ungrateful son you didn't even bothered when I asked you to take over the company now tell me why are you so eager for it ? " Nanon's Dad looked at him suspiciously.

"Because I care about you and I know how much effort you are taking and it will effect your health and if there is not me who will take over your company ? I am a grateful son Dad..." Nanon said dramatically pleading his father until his father agreed for his request .

"So My dear employees..This meeting is to introduce your New Boss my dear Son Nanon Korapat..and I am retiring my position and my son is going to taking over this company from now on ." Mr. Suwan said and everyone respected his decision .

"Pawat ...I am giving you the position of Nanon's secretary now because he have to learn the company things . I hope you will help my son ." Mr.Suwan said to Ohm who agreed to it politely .Nanon smiled in victory .

"Mr.Nanon I am waiting to work along with you and you can ask me if there's anything you want " Ohm said bowing to Nanon .

Nanon leaned towards Ohm and whispered in his ears .

"Can I get your number Mr.Pawat my new secretary " Nanon whispered in Ohm's ears which made Ohm flinch .

" hah?? " Ohm asked in shock keeping a distance from Nanon .