in-laws last part

Start from the beginning

" I will be greatful"they both start to set all clothes.

" Hyung pass me all the shirts I fold" Taehyung said msking space for them in a big drawer.

Hobi pick up all those shirt and walk toward taehyung. When he was about to give them to taehyung, he slipped and all shirts scattered on floor.

Taehyung look at him with wide eyes while he was looking back at him with undefined gaze. Both didn't share a word and stare at each other for some minutes.

" Bahahahahaha"

They both burst into laughter rolling on floor.

" That was funny" Taehyung laughed with teary eyes making jhope laugh too hard.

Other quickly ran to jhope room hearing loud voice.
They frowned seeing both laughing crazily sitting on floor.

They look at scattered clothes and understand why.

" Taehyung baby are you ok" Jungkook asked worried. They both stop laughing noticing presence of others. Taehyung shyly stand up noding his head.

" Yes I am, I was helping hyung to set his wardrobe " He cheekily said making him nod.

" You should have called me hobi, why did you bother taehyung " Jin scold jhope who look down.

" Appa I insisted to help him yeah, don't scold him " Jhope look at taehyung with warm smile and mouth him thank you.

" Oh ok son but please take rest I will help him" Jin said with smile.

" No no Appa you go and take rest with dad, I will take help of these young man" He pointed at jimin, yoongi and jungkook making him chuckle.

Jin and namjoon left leaving them alone, " Now you all will fold all these clothes while I will place them neatly in there place ok" He ordered clapping his hand.

" But I am tired " Jungkook whined while other fold clothes.
" Ok you can go and take rest" He said making other smirk.

" No I will stay here and stare at my beautiful husband' taehyung roll his eyes playfully.

" Go and sleep in our room I will come after finishing this" Jungkook shook his head whining. He huffed getting firm glare from taehyung and left sulking.

" Here " Yoongi gave him folded clothes and he immediately take them from his hands.

Yoongi look back seeing his brothers busy in folding clothes while taehyung busy in putting them in wardrobe.

He sneakily get close to him from behind, too close that taehyung was trying to breathe normally

Yoongi place his hand on his soft one while his other hand resting on his thin waist fitting perfectly.

" Let me help you" He huskily whispered in his ear making him shift in his place uncomfortably.

" I can do it hyung" He breathe heavily and push yoongi away lightly. He chuckled and place a kiss on his cheeks.

Taehyung was standing there freezed. " What the hell" He thought wiping his cheeks.

Yoongi chuckled and Start to fold clothes acting like nothing happened. Taehyung shook his head removing bad thoughts and quickly set all clothes and going to his room.