In-laws (1)

Hi lovelies❤

---------------------------------------------------------

" Kookieeee" A beautiful boy said running to his boyfriend happily.

" Be careful tae bear or else you will hurt yourself" Jungkook said worried to taehyung who quickly hug him.
"Sorry kookie" He said hugging him tightly.

" Now why my baby is so happy today"jungkook asked caressing his boyfriends hair.

" Yesterday I told my family about our relationship and guess what" He happily asked.

"What" Jungkook asked confused making taehyung smile widely.

" They said they don't have any problem with our relationship and want to meet you and your family for our marriage" He said with boxy smile

" They said they don't have any problem with our relationship and want to meet you and your family for our marriage" He said with boxy smile. Jungkook eyes become wide and happily pick him up twirling him around making taehyung giggle loudly.

" I am so happy baby finally I can marry you, tomorrow I will bring my parents to your house to ask for your hand " Jungkook said happily kissing his forehead. Taehyung heart swell with happiness as he tiptoe and kiss his cheeks making jungkook smile like a fool.

" Aheemm " They both look back only to see waitor standing there with static face. " Sir your order? " He asked internally cooing at cute couple but maintain poker face.

" Ahh yes sure " Jungkook said clearing his throat ordering food for both of them while taehyung shyly sat on his seat.

" Food will be here in 10 minutes" Waitor said leaving and jungkook sat down with his cute boyfriend

They both look at each other for some second and than burst int laughter.
"Did you saw his face" Taehyung said and both start to laugh again.

Jungkook start to flirt with him time to time making him blush furiously.
" You are resembling with a tomato " He said making taehyung whine and place his hand on his hot cheeks.

" Sir your food" Waitor said coming back with food. He surely with get diabetes seeing cute couple.They both eat happily teasing each other.

" I will see you tomorrow " Jungkook said dropping him at his home.
" Bye hyung take care" Taehyung said kissing his cheeks and went inside his house.