in-laws last part

Start from the beginning

" Jungkook since you want to take taehyung to honeymoon you have to finish your project earlier" Namjoon start making him pout.

" But dad can't hyung do it" He whined.

" No son, since it's your project I want you to do it with dedication, your hyungs have signed there own projects and are working on it" He nod with a pout

" Dad is right kook, we can go when your protect will be finish,ok" Taehyung said taking his hand in his own. Jungkook nod happily and start to eat his food.

Taehyung chuckle and shook his head at his husband but halted seeing others gaze on him. He blush and continue eating his food looking down.

Taehyung was placing dishes in sink but flinch when he felt presence behind. He tilt his head to look behind only to find Jin almost back hugging him.

" Appa? " He asked confused.

" I am putting plates in sink son" Jin smiled putting it in sink.

Taehyung nod turning his head back. Jin sniff his neck greedily liking the strawberry natural sent.

Goosebumps, that what's taehyung feel when he feel hot air on his neck. He gulp hard feeling Jin hand placed on his ass and breath heavily when he give it a firm squeeze.

" Excuse me, jungkook must be waiting for me " He awkwardly said and Jin get aside giving him space to leave.

Taehyung quickly ran from there making Jin laugh out lightly.
" Little cutie " He said shooking his head.

Taehyung tap his red cheeks as he walk through halfway.
" What was that" He said to himself walking aimlessly.

" What happened tae" He come out of his thoughts hearing hobi voice.

" Nothing hyung" He said shooking his head with a smile. Jhope smile saying ok.

" Taehyung can you help me with my wardrobe please, it's messy and maid already left, you can say no if I am bothering you" He scratch his nape embarrassed

" Sure why not hyung, I will help you with it" Taehyung said with gentle smile.

" Thank you taehyung you are the best " Jhope said cheerfully making him laugh lightly.

Taehyung eyes popped out seeing the condition of wardrobe. Piles of clothes were scattered every where when he open it and lot of fall down on his feet instantly.

" Wo-w that's a mess"

" I know, sorry to bother you" Jhope was really embarrassed in front of him. *chuckle" Don't worry hyung, jungkook is way messier than you, I will clean in few minutes " Taehyung said laughing.