Prolong

Okay, so, um, I'm new at this, so plz don't judge. I'm kinda not planning this, so yeah. Don't have high expectations for me. Okay, with that out of the way, let's get down to this ^^

The image is not mine. What Break looks like.

                                                   *              *             *             *            *          *         *         *

 V's pov

     Being a lab experiment was hard.  Being one in Scincefell was even worse. Unless you were a favorite. Even then your life was hard. Sadly for V, they LOVED to experiment on her. Of course, it was scary, painful,  or both. They also gave her phobias. Terrified of snakes from being put in a room full of snakes that would attack if she moved too much at once.

     "New phobia aquired, ophidiophobia. Wonder what's next? How many they're gonna give me before I'm dead. I'm surprised I'M still alive" She muttered to herself.

     She's called Eperiment #0009 when she's in trouble. Or 9 when they are talking among themselves. Their tormentors. Among the other victims, as they call themselves, she was V. She's been called that so long, she forgot what it stood for. Vannessa? Valerie? Who knows. Who cares anyway? V sounds cool. She likes it.

     She entered the wrecked room, taking in the mess that was dangerous, and yet the most comfortable. So many sharp edges, yet so... safe. At least she felt safe here. The only other place she wasn't watched, besides the bathroom. At least, they were kinda sure they weren't watched there. They might be, though. She wouldn't put it past them.

    She just got into her favorite place when the crackling speaker spoke. *krt* "Experiment 9. We need *crack, crack* 9. Oh damn this thing. 9, get over *static noise*. UGH! JUST GET OVER HERE!" *krrrrt*

     "Dude, you just got back. What makes YOU so interesting? Oh well, hope you survive. Again. Like you always do. Hey, maybe that's why you're so interesting! You're still alive, even though you go through all this shit. Well, see ya." Chatter chattered. Wonder where he got THAT name.

     "Oh, shut up" I told him as I walked out the door.

     As I walked out the door, the two guards roughly grabbed her.  Many tried to run. She's given up long ago. As  she was dragged, she wondered what was next. And why so soon? Oh well. If it's now, it's not later.

     Shoved into the white room with the many lab equipment, she spied her least favorite tormentor, Break. She hoped for Mercy, or Friend. They were soft. Break always broke people. He enjoyed it, so most he got,  they were shattered when they came back. Oh Asgore, how she hated him. He LOVED to play with her. Mainly cause she gone through lots of his abuse, and was still 'working'. What luck.

     "Ah, the toy's here. Good. I hope you're still strong enough for this. If this succeeds, you'll be able to... have more... 'freedom'... You'll get to see more of the world...s... We'll make more money, and you get to get out more. Plus less experiments! We all know you loathe our games, so you'll be glad. I'll miss them, but I do like money..." He blabbered.

    More freedom? Less experiments? The worlds? No, this must be a joke. It wouldn't be the first time, but he's speaking about money, and he doesn't joke about money. Especially when it's about making money. She was horribly confused.

   She was walked to a tube thingy, and he rammed her into it. He closed the glass door, which became one with the rest of the glass as if it was never cut. There was a strange gas, which did nothing but tint the air a soft lavender. 

   The air was filled with a crackling she associated with the broken speakers. Soft, and only sounding like light static, but slowly getting worse. Soon it sounded as if a computer was completely out of order and that you should just put it out of it's misery.

*What it sounded like*

     There was a hole and the top, which led to who knows where. I assumed it was for the gas, but I soon learned of the true meaning This weird glitch thing came out of it. It was emitting the glitching sound! I did NOT like what was happening. It seemed to be searching for something, hopefully not a host. I did not feel like getting whatever glitch sickness they were trying to infect me with, but I felt... drawn... to it. I pressed myself to the glass as it approached. Of course it was looking for a host, what else would this... thing... want.

What it looked like, but lavender, and less angry looking

    It was so close. So, so close. It reached out to me, slowly, as if unsure if it wants to.

    "P-please... no..." I wimpered to no one in particular. Who I was talking to, I don't know. Break watch most likely watching with a bag of popcorn (No really. He normally watches with some popcorn). Certainly not the glitch thing. It couldn't possibly understand me.

    But it did. I think so, at least, cause it stopped reaching for me. I stared, in confusion and fear. Mostly fear, not going to lie. It made a glitchy sound that I swear soulded if it was saying, "Are you okay? I'm sorry if I'm scaring you."

    Why? I have no idea. Without thinking, I asked, "W-what are you?"

    "G-G-G|1t<H, 0f cOR$3!" it told me, "wH@t D-D-D0 yO|_| Th1|\| |<? D0 y0U |\/|1nD? Y0u'D u-u-u|\|D3r$tAnD |\/|3 b3Tt3R. 1'|| b3 cAr3F|_|l". It reached out again, this time more asking, stopping so that I would have to make the choice to grab, instead of being forced. I never had the choice. It's always been 'do this', 'do that', 'don't do this', or 'don't do that'. No choice. Hesitanty, I start to reach out, when I'm forced into them.

    And we merged.

    And we became one.

    Screeching as my body was wrecked with pain, my screams started to come out  as if underwater. I choked and spat out blood. I could hear it too. It yelped at the sudden merging, and seemed to be in pain too. 'It? I'm a female too, you know. Rude' she suddenly said, her voice clearer. And rather loud in my head.

   'loud..' I managed.

   'Sorry. I'll try to use my inside voice.' It replied.

    The pain soon cooled. I wiped the remaining blood.

    'Viral...  That's me... V and Viral... That's us...'

    "V-V-V-V1r@l...I l1K3 Th@t..." I said.

   And we are... V and Viral.

End of Chapter.

Don't judge plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ 

HOLY SHIT! 1125 WORDS ON THE PROLONG!