Chapter 10 - How Do I Feel about You?

Start from the beginning

Kaminari : Ah already inspecting your wife?

Izuku face just scrunches up as it starts to get red.

Izuku : Can't you just put the subject down for one?

Kaminari : Nah *grins* I'm not going to.

Kaminari then grabbed Izuku as he rustled his hair.

Kaminari : You've literally got a streamer from a famous company pregnant and have a child! That's crazy. That's messed up.

Izuku : Dude stop 

Izuku pushes himself off Kaminari as he rustles his own hair to get it back to its normal look.

Izuku : Besides I don't think she loves me, I think she is just worried about my well being since I have an influence on Leero's life.

 As he continue to rustle his hair, a small note came out of his hair and fell on the ground. Izuku saw that as he bent down and unfolded it to read it.

"Hey Midoriya, should I call you Izuku? I mean I'm not exactly sure how to address you since we both have a kid here. Also if you were wondering where I went, don't worry, me and Yagoo and Leero already went to Hololive HQ. Leero wanted to see the headquarters there and I just had to bring him. I'll probably be back later. So don't miss me too much ok? ....I don't really know what say about you to be honest, I guess.... I Like you."

Kaminari : *whistles* Well would you look at that? She's already thinking about calling you by your first name, and she ended this note with a "I like you". So how are you going to respond to that.

Izuku : S-shut up, how are you supportive of this all of a sudden? I thought you would be jealous.

Kaminari : Hahaha yeah you're right I would be jealous, but can't ignore a bro for getting a girl at all. Hell Kirishima would've been way happier.

Izuku : Well then how is your situation then?

Kaminari : Hah? What do you mean? I'm still single.

Izuku : Any interests?

Kaminari : Hmm.... Nah nothings pops up.

Izuku : 'So that kinda failed sorry Ji-'

Kaminari : Well maybe I'll talk to Kyoka about it and see if I can try to find who I like then.

Izuku : 'Oh wait never mind' Is that so? When did you get close with Jiro?

Kaminari : Well just recently we were talking more about anime and in general their sound tracks. I enjoyed some of the ones she got me, its almost like she knows which songs click for me.

Izuku : 'Nice going Jiro-san!'

Kaminari : But off topic, what are you going to do now?

Izuku : What do you mean? Aren't you supposed to train with Aizawa again for tomorrow? We are going to be having the Provisional Hero License Examination soon.

Kaminari : Oh yeah, that's around a month away shit!

Izuku : If you're worried about passing the examination, you got time man.

Kaminari : That's not even the point bro, I'm just worried about what what the exam entails.

Izuku : True..... well wouldn't think about it right now but focus on our efforts?

Kaminari : Yeah you're right, also its been a while since we talked properly like this. But yeah let's worry about this topic another time.

Izuku : For now at least.