Fangirling

The older man with the goatee, swiftly rapped on the door. He and the other man took their positions each holding a goldt handle on the doors.

" Take a deep breath, Princess. " he softly said to me. I did as was told.

The doors opened slowly showering me with warm lights. The entire room grew quite including the music. The room itself oozed elegance. The wall a faint yellow with one deep red accent wall raised with gold pillars up to a high gold ceiling. With the most fanciest crystal chandelier I've ever seen.

Whoever has to clean that, may God grant them some mercy.

Moving my eyes away from the beauty of the room, I meet with the eyes of over a hundred beautiful Purebloods and vamps.

I nervously smiled, before taking a cautious step in.

" Princess Ava-Marie! " a deep voice, introduced me.

So much for blending in.

Everyone, bowed before me. While I stood there shocked and.......  Amused . Hey it's not everyday a ton of vamps and  Purebloods bow to you.

Okay, so what to do. What to do now?

" You may stand as you were. " my voice rang out. To my own ears it sounded full with authority. I almost fooled  myself ,cause I'm actually shaking in my panties.

  But they'd smell my fear, so I shove it into the deepest depths of my mind.

  They all stood, gazing back at me expectantly . I'm about to turn and Usain Bolt out of there when suddenly Xander and Theo appeared .   Smiling at me they each take hold of one of my hands.

" You did good little one. " Xander teased in my ear softly. Making me smile as they guided me through the crowd that parted like the red sea.

All curious eyes probing at us.

  Finally we meet up with our parents. Who look regal beyond compare. The music was awakened as I gaped at my  parents.  Dad dressed in an impeccable white three peice tux the vest on the inside a rich topaz color, and what I assume to be a pure gold saber in his hand that wielded a huge black stone. His black wavy hair parted and combed back. Dimples shining at me.

Mom dressed to kill in a topaz colored dress matching dad . It wraps around her curvy body in complicated folds with a slim black ribbon showing off her small waist  . Her ebony curls pinned elegantly around her face.

My mom, is a goddess.

I released my brothers ,and moved into my parents arms. I'll never get enough of these hugs.

Yeah ,yeah .I know. I got mushy.

Sue me.

I looked across to see Rose in conversation with another vampire. She caught my eyes and grinned while I winked at her.

I'm glad she's happy too.

"You look so beautiful Fiorella mia ." dad smiled, pinching my chin lovingly.

" Thanks, dad." I blushed under their gaze. " You, look handsome as ever and mom you look perfectly radiant. " I grinned back at them.

" Do I look perfectly radiant too? " Theo, teased.

" I know I very well do ." Xander bickered, puffing out his chest like a peacock and fixing his black and gold bow tie.

  Both brothers of mine sported all white suits the only difference being their Xander wore a bow tie and Theo a tie. Xander -the peacock's-  bow tie is Black with a gold pattern while Theo -the jealous - tie is platinum colored with a gold 'T' stuck on it.