Cinder-who?

My dramatic scream echoing down the halls down through the open doors. Everyone flinched. Both Xander and Theo snuck out the door. I looked across to dad.

" Dad? " I turned to him.

" Fiorella, you've been lost to us for ten years. " he sighed.

"And we, really just want to share our happiness. With everyone else ." mom finished for him.

People.

Human, vamp, Pureblood, werewolf, tree .

Around me is like, oil and water.
I can't help it.

I'm awkward, weird ,clumsy .

Nothing like a princess. No where close. A monkey in a tiara is closer,to being a princess than me. But the look on their faces. This would mean alot to them.

" Fine okay. " I caved, getting up to hug them.

God help me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After a power nap. A much needed one at that. I'm now sitting before a vanity mirror my makeup being done by Rose.

She looks so pretty in a frothy peach halter ball gown. Her buttery gold hair softly swept up on one side with some rosegold glittering clips and matching shoes . The gold brought out her sparkling hazel eyes.

My sister no matter what, and she's gorgeous.

"Okay, you are now even more princess worthy. " she teased ,adding her finishing touches .

"Oh hush ." I made a sour face at her, and got up to walk over to what mom called ' a charmed closet' , as she laughed.

The instructions given to me by mom , are pretty straight forward. She made it sound so easy. All I've got to do is open the door stick my hand in and think of what I want. And I'll get it. If not wanted I'd just have to put it back in.

Seems pretty easy .

Doing as told, I visualized a dark platinum colored off the shoulders , mermaid cut Dior dress. Just as the image came to in my head, I felt a dress hanger materialize in my out stretched hand.

My eyes doubled in size, while pulling the gown out to me.

Maybe it was as easy as she said.

Well damn.

We're sure not in Kansas anymore.

"No freakin' way !" Rose squealed, running over to me to ogle the dress.

"Uh, shoot shoes!" I rolled my eyes looking back at the closet. "Rosy, hold this for a sec please. "

"No need to tell me twice! " she grinned, caressing the dress.

Two seconds later I retrieve my hands with a box of black low cut Chuck Taylor's.

What? I value comfort.

I'm already tall.

Turning back to Rose, her jaw drops.

" Avie, really? " she whines in that high pitch annoying voice.

"Yes really! " I huff, putting down the box to start dressing. So what I'm stubborn? At least my feet won't hurt.

To say the dress fit, is an understatement at best. It fits like a second skin. It looks as comfortable as it feels. Going across my shoulders, it forms a delicate lapping fold that plunges a bit to front of my bust. It says Hello, but not as in Hello, I may or may not be a prostitute. The smooth luxurious fabric eases over my figure easily and flows out from my knees. Thankfully long enough to hide my choice of footwear.