But my grumpy Chamgadar is different. He never tries to force himself on me or touch me inappropriately.

Although, I must admit, I secretly want him to touch me, hug me, kiss me, and......ugh, focus Esha, focus.

'You're moving faster than a bullet train, girl,' my brain said.

'Ruko zara, sabr kro,' my heart mocked my thoughts.

(Just hold on a little, have some patience)

"Oh God, what's happening to me?"

'Yuvaan is happening,' my heart replied.

'Just shut up, Esha. I don't approve of Yuvaan for you. I need to test him and see if he's good enough for you, you know nnn my instincts can never be wrong,' my brain retorted.

"But me kya kru?, mujhe andr kuch kuch hone lgta hai usko dekhte hi ," I murmured..... shaking my head to get rid of those unnecessary thoughts... yeah, unnecessary.

(But what do I do? I feel something something just by looking at him)

'Oh god Eshu , isse pehle pagal ho jaa so Jaa bas '

(Oh god, Esha, just go to sleep before you go completely crazy)
.
.
.

(Oh god, Esha, just go to sleep before you go completely crazy)

They're heading to Ms. Shefali Ahuja's place has reopened her case. Everyone is already present there. They arrived and started interrogating them.

"Actually, I want to tell you that Shefali didn't commit suicide, she was murdered," he said.

Her husband, Akash Ahuja, with tears in his eyes, asked, "Who murdered my wife?"

Even the rest of his family joined in with their fake tears.

"I know who the murderer is," he declared, silently signaling his teammates through his eyes to get into position.

"Well, let me explain things... Ms. Shefali had a difficult last few years due to her abusive family, which caused her anxiety and depression and led her to seek help from psychiatrists... Let's fast forward the story........So,
For the past 5 years, she hasn't experienced any anxiety attacks. Her mental health seemed fine. Then, she married the renowned businessman Mr. Akash Ahuja... But one day..." Yuvaan paused, scanning the expressions of the other family members, and became certain of who the culprit was.

"She's having another anxiety attack... you all want to know why? Well, let me tell you. She found out that her husband is having an affair, and even his family knows about it, right Mr. Akash? She wants a divorce, but now her husband doesn't want to divorce her because he wants her property, before signing divorce papers. So... " Yuvaan said when he got interrupted.

"No, you're lying. I know I had an affair and manipulated her to sign the property papers, but I would never murder her. I can't kill anyone, let alone my own wife... " Akash said, fear and shock evident in his voice, before he continued, he was interrupted by a hard punch landing on his face.