Sidharth was sitting on the chair holding his head , kaushal patted his back and showed him few clips were Shanaya was claiming he used her . The only words left from Sidharth mouth was " Yaar meri abhi abhi shadi hue hein " .

( Brother I got married recently )

" Bhai tujhe batana hoga yeh kab ki hai , kya rishta tha tumara . Tabhi hum kuch kar sakte hai varna baat aur jada bigad jayegi " Kaushal said .

( Brother you need to tell everything , what relation you have shared then only we can help you otherwise the matter will skip out from our hands )

Sidharth looked at him and took a deep breathe before saying " 5 saal pehele ki baat hein hum Goa me mile the , school friends ka reunion tha . Vo apne girl gang ke sath aye the new year celebration ke liye . It was just a fling " .

( It was 5 years ago , we meet in Goa their was school friends reunion . She came with her girl friends for new year celebration . It was just a fling )

" Koi serious matter nahi tha na jaise number exchange kiya aur chats matlab vo birthday invitation and all " Kaushal asked , Shanaya showed her WhatsApp chat were Sidharth sent her an invitation to his birthday .

( It's not serious matter right ? That you exchanged numbers , the chats and birthday invitation and all )

" Nahi , hum Goa me sath the uske bad kabhi nahi mile . Number exchange kara tha lakin kabhi baat nahi hue , vo birthday invitation tho sab number ko farward kiya tho usko bhi chala gaya bas " Sidharth said .

( No , we spend time together in Goa but never meet after that . We exchanged numbers but never talked and that birthday invitation was forwarded to everyone )

" Aur koi personal photos tho nahi share kiya " kaushal asked .

( And did you shared any personal photos or something )

Sidharth glared at him , " Bhai mere mein vaise nahi keh raha hu . Tu samaj kam hein yeh ab " kaushal explained . Then he asked few more things while Sidharth shared everything he remembered and send him those chats from last month which he ignored and changed his number after that . After taking all the evidence and proof to show Sidharth innocence , Kaushal adviced him to avoid media for sometime let his team handle the situation .

( Brother , I don't mean in that sense . You co-operate it's work )

Sidharth wore a cap and mask to avoid any kind of interaction with others . He needed to clarify things with Shehnaaz first , she must be misunderstanding him .

Sidharth called his mother and informed he is going to meet Shehnaaz and her family to clear the misunderstanding . His family stood by him .

Sidharth felt relief when he heard his in-laws words " Nahi beta , yeh sab tho bate news wale uchalege . Koi apni mehnat se agey badraha hein , log tho jalenge he na " .

( No son , the news channel telecaste the nonsence . You are getting success with your hardwork , people are jealous )

Shehnaaz was sitting silently and listening all the while , she got up and moved back inside her room . Sidharth was quick to follow her saying " Mein dekta hu " .