Chapter 10

I know I'm super lateeee...... but their was a good news and masi bana mazak nahi hai guys 🤧 was hella busy , Very tiring job .

" Mein MASI ban gayi finallyyy 🥳❤️ "

On 16 sept we welcomed a Baby Boy to our family . My Siddy boy has come to our home .

Back to our story , bhul tho nahi gaye ?

=*==*=

The Covid spread rapidly in the country which brought lots of problems in the life's of people from snatching the life's to livelihood of workers . The flights were cancelled , shops were closed , gathering cancelled and some people started to work from home .

Sidharth was stuck in Chennai both families were tensed , Sidharth looked for any other source to travel to reach their wedding hall on time but government rules and nature didn't let him .

Their wedding date had passed he was just sitting in the hotel room . The family members thought to shift the venue on other place but Sidharth was not able to reach their on time so they had to shift the date .

After a two days , government granted a day free to buy needfull things to survive . Sidharth managed to book a cab travelling straight for 14 hours , finally he reached home .

Shehnaaz was tensed and called him for the first time , it was always him who would text or call or video call her . Sidharth was shocked yet happy seeing her caller id flashing on his screen till now only his family & her parents called him . He was boored and frustrated to sit in the four wall of the room . He immediately swiped green and asked " Shehnaaz kya hua , tum tik ho na ? Ghar pe sab tik hai na " .

( Shehnaaz what happened ? Are you fine ? How's everyone at home ? )

" Haa , when are you coming ? " she asked worry was clearly in her voice . Every single person to news channel and social media was talking about the same COVID and Lockdown , the number of deaths and hospitalized people . Her fiance was stuck in other state without anyone around him to take care and obviously she and everyone in the family were worried for him .

( Yes everyone are fine , when are you coming ? )

" I will be their in two days baba , I'm sorry I runied our day " he apologized for nth time . He wished if only he would have took the flight on time , he would be at home with his family not so far and alone and delay his own wedding , how irresponsible he was but the metting prolonged so it was not in his hands .

" No Sidharth it was not in our hands , anyways you stay safe and come home soon . Don't eat anything from outside and wear your mask please " she said understanding and instructing him .

" Yes Captian " he said saluting her . But he need to survive their and left with no other option then eating the hotel food provided by the staff .

" Shehnaaz kya hua ? " he called her when their was silence from her side .

( What happened ? )

" Don't be upset baba " he said seeing her upset . Shehnaaz was feeling irritated , she always got whatever she wanted and now when her life taking an huge turn , nothing was in her control . She never dreamt to settle down so early , she never knew she would be worried for someone other then her family . This man , her Sidharth had becoming a very important person in her life slowly .

She didn't knew why was she upset , is it because of their plans got cancelled ? Or she was missing him ? slowly & steadily he was making his place in her life and heart with his gentle nature . She still remembered his every action and words which warmed her heart on their engagement day .