Chapter 2: Chosen Disciples by the System!

The Next Day.

Celestial River Sect Main Peak.

The place was bustling with people. After all, Celestial River Sect was one of the largest sects within tens of thousands of miles, a sacred place of cultivation in the hearts of countless people.

"Silence."

At that moment, a resounding bell, tinged with mysterious aura, echoed, immediately quieting the bustling crowd.

On the platform, an elder with an air of celestial grace walked up as the master of ceremonies. Behind him sat several imposing figures, with a man in the center being Celestial River Sect's Sect Master, Xuan Yuan Hong, and the others being peak masters of various major peaks.

"Everyone, please line up and begin testing your talents."

The voice of the elder resounded once more.

Below, ten talent-testing stones were arranged, radiating light, dividing into ten lanes for the new disciples to test their talents.

Soon, the disciples began to test their talents one by one, their young faces filled with tension. The strength of their talents represented how far their future paths could go.

Talent testing was simple: they injected their own spiritual energy into the testing stones and judged the strength of their talents based on the feedback of the stones' light.

The talent-testing stones would emit six colors: white, green, blue, red, purple, and gold. White signified ordinary talent, with the quality improving as it went up.

As the testing proceeded, some were happy, some worried. Most disciples had white talents, a few had green talents, and only a handful had blue talents.

Celestial River Sect had already divided areas for the disciples based on their talents after testing was completed.

"I wonder if there will be any surprises this year!"

At the head, Xuan Yuan Hong and several peak masters conversed.

"Yes, it would be great if we could produce a disciple with purple talent," one of the peak masters said.

"If we can produce a disciple with purple talent, it would truly be a blessing for our Celestial River Sect," Xuan Yuan Hong said with a hearty laugh. As for talents of higher levels like gold, he didn't even dare to imagine!

Before long, there appeared disciples with red talents in the field, causing a stir among the crowd. Xuan Yuan Hong and others were particularly excited.

Disciples with red talents were the backbone of the future sect. The figures seated at the forefront were all disciples with red talents. These disciples with red talents became the key targets for the various peaks to strive for.

As time slowly passed, the talent testing was nearing its end. Apart from white, green, and blue talents, there were a total of six disciples with red talents.

This harvest was indeed not bad.

Just when they thought it was over, a burst of purple light suddenly erupted in the field.

As the purple light appeared, the entire field was astonished. Xuan Yuan Hong and others stood up straight, their eyes widening.

"I-I can't believe there's really a disciple with purple talent," Xuan Yuan Hong muttered in disbelief.

The one with the purple talent turned out to be a young man in exquisite attire. At that moment, he was enjoying the envy of the entire crowd, with a hint of arrogance on his face.