CHAPTER- Four (From Rivalry to Romance)🥰

Start from the beginning

"Alright alright.... listen so when we were in high school ..." Jinyoung started to tell them

As Kim Shihyuk, then 18 years old, made his way to school, a sudden commotion caught his attention. A man hurriedly ran past him, accidentally bumping into him in the process.

" Hey !!! Don't you have eyes !! You !!!"Shihyuk yelled at the man before turning to look in the direction the man had come from.

Just as he turned, an egg came flying and struck him squarely in the face, catching him completely off guard. Shocked and bewildered, Shihyuk stood there for a moment, egg dripping down his face, trying to make sense of what had just happened.

As he was still recovering from the shock of being hit by the egg, a girl came running towards him, holding two more eggs in her hands. Before he could react, she dashed past him.

Fueled by a mix of surprise and anger, Shihyuk swiftly grabbed the girl's hand as she attempted to flee, preventing her from running too far away.

" Hey leave my hand. " She said struggling to get free.

"Listen you girl ! Why did you throw the egg at me?"

"Let me go! And stop calling me 'girl,' my name is Ae-Cha!"

"Well, Ae-Cha, I'd love to let you go, but not until you spill the beans! Why did you launch an egg attack on me?"

"It's not what it looks like! I was aiming for someone else, I swear!"

"Oh, fantastic! So, you're saying I just happened to be in the line of fire of your egg-throwing spree?" He said sarcastically.

"Exactly! It's all a big misunderstanding!"Ae-Cha said modding vigorously

"Well, Ae-Cha, I don't believe you !" Shihyuk said still holding onto her hand. He got that Ae-Cha was aming the man who just crossed passed him but he was in bad mood so he doesn't want to accept that.

Ae-Cha suddenly grew irritated and bit his hand and swiftly wriggled free from his grasp. Shihyuk, nursed his hand. " Yah ! You !!"

With a mischievous grin, she mockingly called back to him as she ran away, "Next time, watch out for flying eggs ! You might get scrambled!"

"Ooo mom was biting everything in sight, which is why Jungkook here developed his biting habit!" Jin said pointing his finger to Jungkook as he started to laughed his windshield wiper laughed.

Jungkook immediately bite Jin's finger which was pointing towards him with protest, saying"I never did that!"

" Ouch" Jin said holding his finger.

"Jungkook, but you just did!" Yoongi said plainly.

" It's because Jungkooki is a bunny ,always nibbling on things!" Taehyung laughed.

"I am not a bunny, Taehyung!"retorted Jungkook.

" It's hyung to you Jungkook." Namjoon said

Jungkook just crossed his arms while pouting.

"Alright, alright, let's not get carried away with interpretations! Uncle please continue with the story."Jimin said.

Jinyoung nodded, amused by the sibling dynamics, and resumed the story with a grin.

Shihyuk reached school late due to the incident and received punishment. When Jinyoung asked him what happened, he recounted the entire story, prompting Jinyoung to burst into laughter at the amusing turn of events. But he stopped laughing and told Shihyuk that they would go somewhere after school to refresh their minds. As he agreed with it.