ICarly || Evan Buckly

Romantic Fluff

Romantic Fluff

Show: 9-1-1

Summary- A 9-1-1 call leads buck and his team to help a girl he's been seeing recently.

Description of a black women
____________

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" A caucasian man with brown hair and brown eyes sat in front of a multi screen monitor with an earpiece attached to his right ear.

It was later in the day in Las Angeles California. The sun had set already it now being 8:26. In firehouse 118 all the firemen were hanging around in the kitchen/ dinning room areas eating a late dinner that Bobby had prepared just before they left to go help a three car pileup on the freeway.

"So Buck is ready to finally settle down with someone. Someone check the weather in hell" Eddie joked as he, Bobby, Hen, Chimney, and Buck as well as Kate and Ernie we're sitting at the table, this caused the table to laugh.

"Woah, you make it sound like I'm gonna marry her" Buck chuckled nervously before putting more meatloaf and potatoes into his mouth "Well this is kind of like marriage for you" Chimney said which caused them to laugh "Yeah, all that online dating finally paid off huh" Bobby said with a smile on his face adding to the jokes.

"Actually I didn't meet this one online, learned the hard way online dating is not my thing. I met her at this Italian restaurant I was getting stood up and she was ordering takeout one thing led to another and we hit it off from there. Five dates strong and counting" Buck clarified with a proud smile which earned a pat in the shoulder from Eddie.

"Well i'm glad you found someone before you got a head full of greys like Chimney" Hen said with a chuckle pointing to Chim's head "Hey! It's not full I've just got a little bit on the sides" he said in a slight whisper and before anyone could reply the alarm went off signaling they need to attend to an emergency.

After getting situated in the truck the conversation from the dinner table continued "So Buck when do we get to meet her" Eddie asked as Buck was looking out the window brows furrowed as he vaguely remembered the direction they were headed but he couldn't pinpoint it.

"Soon, don't worry maybe after the seventh date" he let out with a small laugh.

When arriving on the scene they seen a cop car outside of the apartment complex "Caller is on the 15th floor, let's ride up" Bobby said after getting out the truck and looking around at the scene. On the way up Buck couldn't get the thought out of his head that he's been here before.

Finally reaching the fifteenth floor they walked out and saw Athena talking to an older woman with wrinkly pale skin slanted eyes and a head full of light gray hair that was styled in a bob.