"I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you don't know how to skate at all," I say with a smirk.

She nods but keeps her head down. "You seemed really excited and I wanted to make you happy."

My heart starts beating faster and I feel warmer all of a sudden. "Awww....Jisoo...that's so sweet."

She just nods without taking her eyes off her feet.

I turn around once we get to the end of the rink.

"Jisoo look at me."

She shakes her head and I let go of her hands to hold her face. Her arms immediately circle around my waist like I'm her pillar of life support. I lift her head up to meet my eyes. "It's going to be okay. I'll turn around and you hold my hips and watch my feet okay?"

She nods cutely and I turn around. She pulls away and moves her hands to my hips, holding them tightly.

"Ready?"

"Y-Yup."

I push off a bit and a little more force happens than usual and I know Jisoo pushed off too.

I push off on the other leg and a little more force happens.

We keep doing that and when we reach the halfway mark, I ask, "You doing—"

"SHIT!" She curses and her skate goes out from under her and her hands on my hips pull me back so that I fall down on the ice on my butt in the middle of Jisoo's spread legs.

"OW!" Jisoo shouts and I laugh.

Her arms wrap around me and she rests her cheek on my back. "I have a new found appreciation for what you do."

That makes me laugh loudly again and it echos through the empty rink.

"Hey!"

I look down the rink and see James standing at the door. "What are you doing here so late?"

"I got married!" I shout with a smile. "I came to show my wife what I do for hours everyday!"

"You used the spare key?!"

"Yeah!"

"Well alright then....have fun!" He shouts and leaves.

Jisoo sighs. "Shall we go back?"

"Are you tired already?" I tease.

"No...." She mutters. "My butt really hurts."

I laugh again.

••••••••••

A military trumpet sound blasts into my room and I jump out of bed.

I turn around to start cursing Jisoo out but RJ is standing by the door giggling with a phone while Jisoo has her arms crossed and leaning against the doorframe.